danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
what are you currently listening to a lot of

| im currently listening to alot of john garcia (kyuss, unida, etc.)

| Soundtrack to Shamanic Princess. Been my go-to for working in the yard

| Utsu-P

| In anticipation of me being able to afford Neon White, I'm listening to Machine Girl albums. RePorpoised Phantasies is going swimmingly

| MONO. Great band, recommend all their albums. They do post-rock. Really love Halcyon (Beautiful Days) and Everlasting Light.

| USAO - Night Sky (extended)

| Turnstile

| chicane
deftones
AIR
goreshit

| | Currently been vibing with newtone (the russian one not the many other ones)
Machine Girl
Gojira
Sewerslvt

| Ex Deo
Behemoth
Amon Amarth
Teletubes opening
Dehumanizing Itarian Worship

| Mac Miller

| A part of my usual playlist (mostly rock) I'm listening to mashups (for ex.: Skibidi (Little Big) and Nightcall (Kavinsky) )

| Blonde Redhead

| Been listening to a lot of oldschool german Horrorcore. It's a bit in the style of Insane Clown Posse like:a
Visionen des Todes by Blokkmonsta and Schwartz
Leichen im Keller by Scheusal and Rob Manson
And I've been listening to a lot of 2000s R&B like Suga by Baby Bash. Big nostalgia wave lately

| Yowai the maid

| I have been trying to expose myself to extremely different music recently so i've been listening to penelope scott and suchi soucy. Uhhh idk its like the opposite of mumble rap. If mumble rap were republicans, and the afformentioned artists were democrats, I would hate them both for the same reasons.

| neon white soundtrack. the level tracks have some of my favorite breaks ever. heaven is a trip!

>>876681 reporpoised phantasies is my favorite machine girl release. it's frustrating that it's hard to put in a playlist cause I've never heard anything else that really sounds like it.

| Quite a small group called Johnny manchild and the poor bastards. They make bangers. OBBS specifically

| https://youtu.be/TrE0LRjIYQY + limonchello

| Just the two of Us

| mud by jozukks

| >>877605
>mumble rap
*sigh*

| >>877541
Fucking hell, me too!

| >>877993 LoL it's cringe

| >>878020 cool, let's have sex

| Been listening to older hardcore tracks that a channel called "Hardcore Classics" ripped from vinyl. He does his own mix sets too, and his mix set of dougal & gammer 2006 is pretty good

| ^ the maximum impact records one too

| all the -core genres, metalcore, deathcore, mathcore, grindcore, hardcore, and a whole lot of skramz

| Does anyone know more like Crystal Castle or KAS:ST?

Also, Debussy

| >>878319 THE BUSSY?? WHERE IS IT?

| >>878338 Bus + рussу = bussγ

| >>878085
Oh, but I would like to go out first! I can't sex with a perfect stranger.

| >>878463 not with that attitude

| >>878534
What do you mean?

| Leo Moracchioli

| >>878943
I've heard his covers, sounds very good!

| >>878463 >not have sex with complete stranger

Literally unbreedable

| Trap Queen by Fetty Wap
It's still a banger and I'm retarded

| Декабрь - Мы не оставим города свои (МНОГС 2017)

| A streamer play SS13

| Hentai things you know

| Fatima Yamaha

Total number of posts: 42, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1657205180

This thread is permanently archived