danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What happened to Sewerslvt?

| I heard that she commited sucide but also that her friend died, so is anything of it true?

| From her latest album and music video it is clear that her girlfriend committed suicide. As for Sewerslvt I'm not so sure. I imagine this is her last album,or she's going to take a break for a very long time to cope for her loss.

| She's retweeted stuff relatively recently, so it's probably safe to assume she's still alive. But considering her obvious mental state throughout her life, I wouldn't blame anyone for worrying, particularly after an event as traumatic as what she's going through.

| I didn't know her life was out there on the internet like this

| Also she's fed up with social network(they tried to cancel her cuz she used the n word like 5 years ago) and even her own fanbase as she don't like popularity

| Nah she also used dead kids on an album cover and was sexting peeps on discord that were probably minors

| who?

| lol fucking trannies

| No one likes that slut anyway

| Ik that shes problematic n stuff but I just like her music and wanted to know what happened to her

| Being able to seperate the artist from their work is important in appreciating most forms of media. That, and not involving yourself in media that holds no interest for you, with the artist or their work... *glances at some of the previous posts*

| idk she makes good music
wish she stayed more anonymous online

| >>860443 Hitler's butterflies were beautiful.

| >>9a8aa8 think that requires a certain amount of maturity that most people don't have. I like the middle ground of it being bittersweet.

| >>860604 Yeah

| >>860479
this honestly

| >>860604
this honestly

| bc of u she's gone = )

| >>861205
all the joy in life was gone once you left

| ???? praying this faggot kills himself. mainstream generic drum and bass with sad undertones.

| >>861408
you're too old for that le edge mindset, gramdpa

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1653150487

This thread is permanently archived