danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
can someone give good artists plz

|

| It's hard to recommend anything without knowing what you like, but here I go:
PREP makes English city pop if that's your thing
Ray Lamontagne sings beautifully and makes some very soulful songs (check Jolene)
King Gnu, more or less the made-in-Japan Queen
Tally Hall; a recommendation from my friend
We Lost The Sea - Departure songs
Hyakkei if you're into post-rock
If you're lost for what to listen to you could also check Prince, Guns N' Roses, Elton John and other legends
(contd.)

| Between the buried and me, if you're interested in metal. They switch between growling and singing, so I think even people that don't like metal could like them (check their album Colors and Parallax I and II)
SIAMES also makes some interesting funk-like songs

Hope you find something you like

| Everything LCDS ever made. Including their debut. *Especially* including their debut.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUjDMdSwefk

| BTS

| radiohead are great, they do alt/electronic-rock and they are melancholic, sad. if you are into hard rock try Royal Blood, the first 2 albums are excellent. another good rock band is Queens of the stone age, they do hard rock. the last band i can recommend are Them Crooked Vultures, another hard rock band

| Francesca Wexler
Pippotchi
Mori Calliope
Pink Sweat$
gaptoothv4amp

3 very different but very talented rappers
My R&B artist of choice
My hyperpop artist of choice

| Fishmans- ethereal dream pop, made what many people consider to be the best live album of all time

KTU- really obscure collaboration between a Finnish accordionist and a member of King Crimson. pretty nice ambient stuff with a lot of accordion

nelward- musical equivalent of sugar. really upbeat and light

They Might Be Giants- personal favorite of mine. wonky alt rock band with alphabet soup lyrics and a lot of great stuff made in the 90s

seconding the Tally Hall recommendation

| Dizzee Rascal, now I'm no fan of Hip Hop or that but his music is great, the album Tongue n' Cheek is one of the best I've ever heard.

| Bruh listen to tofie man. Especially yuzu and 100% sunshine girl those songs da bomb

| Casiopea
ELO
Tears for Fears
Hall & Oates

| Sarah Longfield

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1642567149

This thread is permanently archived