danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
So... any producers down to collab?

| The producer I normal work with has a lot of shit going on + broken equipment + bad financial situat etc. I wanted to wait for him to recover but he hit me with an anime style monologue along the lines of "go on without me", so, here I am.
This is probably a weird place to ask, but, why not? Working with a g/u/rl would be pretty cool, and I know some of ya'll are really fucking talented.

So, anyone who knows sound production type stuff down to collab with a writer/vocalist?

| go on without us

| >>759333
You too huh...

Why am I suddenly an anime protagonist? Why does everyone want me to go on without them? Shit.

| >>759335
Hey Opie, what do you mean by collaboration?

| I'd be interested. You can contact me at katam0ri[brap]protonmail[dotz]com, would like to hear some examples of what kind of stuff you do.

| >>759337
Like, make shit together. I can provide lyrics and vocals, and I wanna work with someone who knows how to mix, master, and maybe make some beats as well (though I'm fine with using YT beats since I know of a really damn good underground one who gives out beats free).

>>759338
Aight. I'll hit you up.
Sadly I don't have too many public examples, though I can show the little I've got released, some lyrics, maybe some voice recordings if you need.

| Problem with this is that I'm not good at anything but creative direction. An artist bad at technique.

| >>759338
Aight. I've sent it.
Let's see if we can make something out of this.

>>759363
I feel that. I'm like that with every creative field except for music.
Honestly though, I used to be like that with music as well, but I just kept doing it until it started looking like something, took it from there to something I could share and from there I just kept going at it, learning and practicing until I got good.
Still got much I can improve on of course, bit you know what I mean.

| >>759366
I take it you'll go on without me.

| >>759367
Well, I guess I gotta.

| collab with danger/u/'s resident DJ "passionate maid sex"

| I love sex.

| Carry on my wayward g/u/rl...

| >>759533
I mean, I would, but >>759338 isn't responding...
Hard to be an unwilling anime protag when there's no plot progression.

| >>759573
Take >>759363 or get nothing

| >>759601
I'd gladly take >>759363 if>>759363 was interested, but>>759363 doesn't seem very interested and starting your pitch with "Problem with this" probably means it's not something you should do. That's just my guess though.

| >>759573
I am >>759338, it's only been a few days and I have been busy in the countryside. I will check my email later today. Patience is key, my friend.

| >>759680
Aight, aight. No worries.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1621166073

This thread is permanently archived