danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Favorite band?

| Orbit Culture is mine, now it's your turn!

| Probably the Danish rock-band Nephew

| Roselia and Raise a Suilen!
Both are from the Bang Dream franchise.

| Black Moth Super Rainbow : )

| If I had to choose, Set It Off

| Queen

| Tie between >>720960 and KGATLW

| ELO.

| Sabaton

| i have a rotating door of taste but right now my favorite is 40 Watt Sun

| >>721615 that or toe. on a toe kick right now

| Rubber

| If I had to pick one I'd say Less Than Jake if only because I listen to their stuff more frequently than other bands I enjoy

| >>721630 bit of a throwback. have they been steady making music? i know bands like NOFX will release albums till they die but i havent been in the punk scene for a while

| >>a6eab1 Yeah actually, they've got a new album coming up and did an EP in 2017 that honestly feels exactly the same as their 90s stuff.
They also worked on some stuff in lockdown but I've only actually checked out one track of what they did, I don't know how much they've released of that.

Glad to meet another actual human who's heard of them though!

In true 90s fashion, stay frosty!

| >>a6eab1 Update, I just checked and at least 3 songs from their new album Silver Linings are out on streaming. Having a listen now and I'm really enjoying it.

| >>721638 sick! for the longest the only Jake i had on my ipod was Selling Yourself Short and Surrender and i never really branched out from there. time for a nostalgia trip i guess

| >>a6eab1 Oh man I love their version of Surrender! I hope you enjoy the nostalgia trip man, I really enjoyed the 3 new tracks and I can't wait for the rest of the album coming out now. Thankfully it's only 4 days until it releases!

| A Perfect Circle

| Cage the elephant I think

| Either Foster the People or Jamiroquai.

| Calibro 35 or Miami Nights 1984

| babymetal

| >>721745
i like the song from borderlands 1 :)
>>722422
MN1984 is very very good. i used to blast a lot of Futurecop! and College back in the day. i usually prefer more pop inspired synthwave than the action/horror movie style.

| >>722588 I'm more a fan of what you call action/horror style. Perturbator, Mega Drive, Street Cleaner, almost all of the System Shock 2 soundtrack.

| >>722588 It's so good isn't it ? But I prefer their new album, social cues, listen to it (especially ready to let go, social cues and black Madonna)

| Hmmm current 93 i think

| SALEM

| Motorhead, but I've also been listening to stuff from mayhem and burzum recently.

| Arctic Monkeys

| Chvrches

| >>723428
i like how the album art of every open eye is a tribute to power, corruption & lies. the music is nice but one of the cringiest fanbases ever. i used to browse 4chan /mu/ and there were like multiple lauren waifu threads every day.

my favorite band: new order

| Big Band
from Skullgirls.

| Weezer -
Queue virgin comment

| Lemon demon time

|

|

| Okay, I thought I was pressing the 'Refresh' button, I'm dumbass

Total number of posts: 38, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1608054726

This thread is permanently archived