danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Kpop thoughts?

| Do you love it, like it, or despise it?

| I like it, the girls are really pretty too

| Learning about the Korean music industry kinda ruined Kpop for me.

| I personally like the genre a lot but it's definitely not for everyone.

| catchy but i know whats behind all of that and it makes me sad.
heres hoping japanese non-idol dosnt have a fucked up life like any idol in japan.
also we are always watching some anime with someone wishing to be a idol but who the fuck would want to be a idol with all this bullshit on the job?

| Please give my girls from the group GU9UDAN love that group is so underrated

| I love it, but fanwars are annoying

| Now that I think about fan wars was entertaining for me but it is getting annoying. Music is just music.

| @all
Can someone explain me what's the bad thing about the industry and why wouldn't you want to be an idol?

| I just can't force my self to see those fabricated expression

| >>68733 not an expert in this one but I'll try.

Strict rules by the production company. Scheduling their day with hectic activities and controlling their public image. Always smile, always energetic, can't have BF.

They milk the absolute crap of their fans (merch, concert tickets) because fans = popularity = more job

And when you milk them, some of them will eventually be entitled. You'd have to deal with the stalking, creepy msg, backlash when you do something wrong.

| i have friends who would kill themselves for a kpop band member. it's annoying af. i despise kpop

| >>67036 >notforeveryonereallydeep >pop

| >>69244 I fucked pink text up

| >>68891 ah, but they get allot of money ayy?

| I'm attracted to Korean girls yes

| used to live in korea, busan, for 6 month, korean girls not all of it kind despise their appearances

| and K-pop absolutely milking their fans, many this k-pop fan even try to sacrifice their virginity to their idol, this is beyond fandom, this is fanatic and border craziness

| >>69344 I think it's the kind of money that's okay to split with production company when you are a newcomer, but kinda meh when you are popular

Just imagine being a public figure, but you can't say no to your manager because that'd the contract.

| Try akdong musician, they play music

| Kpop is good, just how they treat their idols and the some of the fans make it bad. I wish the idols would be able to live more and some of the fans werent as crazy.

| I agrre

| U should listen to B.A.P music...they're really good :3

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1513597770

This thread is permanently archived