danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anyone here listen to metal?

| From death to thrash and everything in between but I have quite a few with Sabaton, Slayer, Lamb of God, Distinguished Order of Disobedience at the top of my list.

| I do, but I mostly stick with power metal and symphonic metal. I really don't like that weird guttural singing y'all metalheads love so much for some reason.

| Lamb of God is great. But my favorite is Power Metal and Symphonic Metal so >>254535 is my best friend

| Symphonic and Melodic Death are the wind beneath my wings. After that, Power, Gothic, and Doom.
I have plans to get into black metal, but I have yet to sit down and give it the attention it deserves.

And I also like electronic that's inspired by metal, heavily or loosely. So MASTER BOOT RECORD, The Algorithm, Rainbowdragoneyes, and Fixions (the guy from there has a background in black metal).

| I'm in the power metal and symphonic metal team

| *Black Metal fan sits in the corner, alone, listening to Hybrid Nightmares and Mayhem, watching churches burn...*

| Death, doom, and power metal are probably my favorites, but I listen to everything.

| Nu-metal is the genre to go

| Any punks out here?

| >>576613
Is punk metal... a thing???

| >>6b38ea its called thrash :^)

| I listen to plastic

| Does Babymetal count?

| Black/Post-Black, Blackened Death, Death, Doom, Progressive, Tech, Sludge, Stoner and that kind of stuff. I really enjoy Leviathan, Lurker of Chalice, Swallow the Sun, Animals as Leaders, Alcest, Sylvaine et cetera...

| Death, Wintersun, Nightingale, Dir En Grey, Apocalyptica, Marduk
all good bands

| I'm all about the cores: metalcore, hardcore, post hardcore, melodic hardcore, metallic hardcore, etc etc

| >>577333 Ay, Dir en grey is awesome!

I'm not sure if anyone considers deftones as metal but yeah

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1562788025

This thread is permanently archived