danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What song is/gets stuck in your head?

| Spill the beans 'cos I wanna know ! ! ! Those juicy beats that you just can't forget !

| Hunnybee - Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Listened to that groovy tune for over a week on repeat. Even brought it in to the shower

| https://youtu.be/EbazzPhLHck

| Dead Astronauts - Parallel Universes

Catchy as fuck

| Pizza mozarella

| aphex twin - pulsewidth

| Alex - Proud of You, really chill song

| Though, now that I think about it,
VA-11 Hall-A OST been stuck in my head for more than a week at this point, damn I wish I could replay that game

| >>535486 why can't you?
As for me: Mono/Poly - Needs Deodorant.

| Yeah, just replay it lol? It's got decent replayability for me, especially with the music.

I do get Æsir - V. stuck in my head a lot though, can't deny I'm a hard Cytus fan.

| I say probably "I want to gnaw on human bones."

| >>535571
>>535575
My laptop got broken month or so ago, so I lost the ability to play a shit ton of games
Even gave my laptop on repairs and it's still not fixed

| THE MOTHERFUCKING ANNOYING ASS BOOM BOOM BOOM I WANT YOU IN MY FUCKING ROOM ITS BURNED IN MY MIND GOD PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME

| >>535626 shit, I started to sing it in my head and I can't stop.

| >>535626, catchy as fuck

Also, Tuxedo - Do It, I don't even like this type of music really

| Now that ithink about it, Persona 5 OST is awesome

| NieR:Automata OST - Amusement Park

| Johny Johny yes papa
Fuck me i just hear it once and it stucks.

Good music that actully stuck is linkin park - breaking the habit and xi - freedom dive

| I'm currently playing Persona 5 and the instrumental version of "Life Will Change" is just stuck in my head

| >>536088
You never see that stuff coming, my guy
But damn, I wish I had PS4 so I could play that beauty

| >>536098
Fella, you can play it on the PS3, or if you have a nice PC, emulate it, some guys got it running pretty fast

Also, I've been listening to Burnout Paradise and NFS Most Wanted OST for a long time, Mutemath - Allies comes to mind

| >>536088 Yeah, I'm currently playing it on a PS3 emulator and it runs real good aside from some few sprite glitches, but I'm definitely gonna buy it, when it comes out for Switch

| (Oh, I meant to tag >>536098 )

| The megas' rendition of bloody tears

| Kaze by Koji Wada

| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR7LY6PmETA

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1552508197

This thread is permanently archived