danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Journey to making dubstep #1: Learning what I have

| Hello g/u/rls, I'm going to call myself "HRT" for now. Ever since I went to my first rave back in August and ever since I've been helping my friend who is also making EDM produce music of his own, I've been sorta interested in making EDM/dubstep. I've decided its something I'm somewhat serious about, so I'm starting on my journey to make electronic music...but there's one thing: The only DAW I have access to, at this moment, is FL mobile.

Yeah. The phone app.

Rip, amiright?

| However, despite knowing that it is nowhere near competent enough to really make professional-quality EDM, I am taking this in good stride. I have almost zero experience using a DAW to make electronic at all, and therefore, having less features for now actually could be a good thing because I can use it to help me git gud at the barebones basics of FL so that I actually know what I'm doing when I get FL studio. I've read the entire FL mobile manual, amd I actually liked it!

| So, as my journey develops, I'll document it here on /mu/ and both ask and answer questions, I'm sure haha.

| -HRT

| is it 2009 again?

| Practice makes perfect bud, find a workfloe that works for you and ride that ish. Screw people if it sounds bad but good to you. Stay true and keep believing
-ist

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1537940405

This thread is permanently archived