danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I have an idea, and i need help for it

| Im thinking about starting up a music channel on soundcloud and youtube about slowed down songs by 0.82x, i have all the music making stuff to do it, i just need someone who is savvy in the youtube video side of things.

The whole idea of the channel is to show people the beauty of slowing songs by just a little bit. It can change the tone and emotional meaning to a song,

I already have someone lined up for t shirts and logos for the channel

The channel name would be 82x⬇

| Anyone interested please send me a message @ [email protected]

| I think this could catch on big time. It might be cool to slow down some pop and jpop hits from the 80s. You could create cool visuals to go along with the music, like some kind of ethereal 80s synth imagery. I think that could be a really cool a e s t h e t i c.

| OP here, and yeah mate i dont want to just have one genre, i almost want a bit of everything
That way you get every fan of music

I was thinking oldschool hip hop, slowed down, maybe some soft rock slowed down. Like what you said, we could even do two channels one 82x⬇ where its every genre and then make a Nu82⬇ thats only aesthetic

| So basically Vaporwave?

| >>406240 Yeah, op doesn't realize that it has already been done by now. Slowing down rap is called chopped and screwed and slowed down rock and any other genre is vaporwave.

| Yeah that's called the samples used in vaporwave...

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1537049112

This thread is permanently archived