danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What the news ain't showing you.

| >A video file is uploaded.
>Firstcall.trix
>A man records what appears to be the outskirts of Downtown, as files of Armored White Knights drop out of trucks and start establishing perimeters on the streets.
>Next to them are men wearing yellow armbands.
>Helicopter blades sound out loudly above as the rumbling of magnetic flying cars becomes louder and louder.

THEY'RE CLOSING US IN, LIKE RATS OR SMTH!!! THEY GOT THE DAMN KNIGHTS IN ON IT TOO.

| Betcha they planned the whole thing to drum up support, and now we get to pay for it with our blood and sweat. They wanted the damn guy gone because he kept opposing bringing back the WK and WL, they'll come out with some shitty news broadcast with his sad replacement being all like "This is so sad!!! but also he was evil and we found evidcence of corruption, so good riddance"

I'm willing to bet my augs on it.

| Drekking knights. Anyone down to wack some?

| >>975328
Nice conspiracy theory dumbass, it's obvious this is just a way to keep damage to a minimum, like they did with their perimeters during the last blackout!

| >>975623
Nuh-uh, remember they didnt even bring back the WK for the blackouts, even when there was a terror attack at NSF Hospital...

| >>975709
I would remember but my head got slammed by a vending machine that night.

| >>975843
And how the hell did that happen?

Did you try and "interface" with it, you drekhead...

| >>976018
No...

| >>976019
Some honesty wouldn't kill you, yano?

| >>975843
Chummer wanted to slam a vending machine, get slammed instead.

| >>976755
More than a common story in this city, some chums just never learn.

| >>976755
Hey, the machine was TEMPTING me okay.

| >>977417
Tempt you with what? Neon display? The bright red cola on display?

| >>977421
Bet it had some hacked up speech synth and the guy was too drunk to realize it wasn't a real girl talkin' to him.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1696041713

This thread is permanently archived