danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The fucker was right.

| Dang, I was right to get in my bunker it seems, Yo, watch out though, if the Viper was right on that, you fucks better run out of Neon before the second prediction comes through.

ah, and before anyone asks, not enough space here for two, unless you wanna hold hands, not gonna say no to some company of the fairer sex ;).

| chummers down bad

| >>975288
If you don't have Skyrim:Mega ultra specialiest deluxe down there, I ain't spreading any legs.

| >>975625
Sorry, we're a Starfield 3 household.

| >>975288
We can hold more than hands~

| >>975288
Considering he was, that was the "first trumpet" right? Meaning there's six left to go... can't even phatom how fucked we may be... Where's Geeknerd to hack our problems away?

| >>975710
Probably taking care of his little girl army, he's been growing it for times like these. When ZB falls he'll be there to pick up the pieces... How outrageous.

| >>975710
Maybe I should have packed three boxes of hotpockets.
>>975635
Sorry, but I'm hardcore like that, the handholding is all I want.

| >>975635
BONK! GO TO HORNY JAIL

>>976017
HANDHOLDING IS A SIN! REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!

| >>976017
Hmph, maybe some hugging? I can compromise~
>>976057
Meanie! >:C

| >>976059
BONK! REPENT! REPENT, SINNER, REPENT!

| And now we get more news, hope you got smoke alarms in yer bunker omae.

| >>976403
And oxygen masks lmao

| So far, there doesn't seem to be any movement, but I've seen some firefighters already moving around the outskirts; my fixers have even began to move shit around.

What kinda fallout are we in for chummers?
-ChummTropic

| >>976945
My bet? BAD fallout, like think of the worst Fallout game, twice that.

| >>976947
That's >>>Awful.

| >>976945
Unless you have business in town, don't bother, some Johnson put up a bounty for WKs, but I can assure you it ain't worth the 5k to go into a controlled zone without a preem crew.
-LD

| >>977414
Already saw some pinkies get in the zones and get their last dinner served in lead, amen to those poor dumbasses.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1696041594

This thread is permanently archived