danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
HOLY FUCK!

| I heard the aftershocks from fucken Frankton; this ain't no bomb, it was a MOAB or somethin??? Shit punched through my windows!!! Nearly bonked my dang head on the shower head too!

| I felt it all the way near the Capitol man... sounded way closer than just Jinston!

| >>975320
Got those powerbombas, probably used Deep charges on the plates to get the roads the way they were in those pictures on the news....

| >>975612
Worker from Infra-com here, we got a plate warning on DT's 28-092A (That's Jinston's 4th plate for the normies out here), when we tried going out our boss suddenly got called off for an "urgent meeting", this things as a whole stinks.

| >>975621
Corpos being corpos, bet this only the start of the whole mess, watch this shit...

| >>975621
NERD!

| >>975621
Dang, so what are you tryin' to say? that its an inside job? like 9/11?

| >>976021
Can't believe that one is still going around www

| >>976173
Some things never change...

| >>976406
War? War never changes?

| >>976756
This iosn't war it'ss more; a power struggle?

| Updating everyone here, apparently the bombs made a part of IS-78 fall apart, so transport into and out of DT is being restricted by police checkpoints.

| >>977318
Saw any fires yet? Boys in Yellow must be twitchy this time around www.

How about some betting on how many blocs'll go char tonight?

| >>977410
We dont need to bet on this shit chummer, have some doggone decency.

As for fires, Saw some smoke, apparently some chipbrain put in a bounty on any WK taken out and some pink mohawks are running in, real desperate like.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1696041477

This thread is permanently archived