danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What's your favorite candy?

| Title. What kind of treats is your favorite when you go out Trick or Treating?

| I like anything that doesn't stick in-between my teeth!
-IBARAKI

| I can personally recommend Ohagi from Ms. Rena-chan, i believe that it is kind of best candy what you can get from village of Hinamizawa. I don't know what kind of jam she used but i will definitely come again after i will return from hospital. Sadly Dr. Jotaro said that i will must stay here for 3 weeks, that i have damaged area of neck and gastrointestinal tract.. also that he found needles, i would bet that he putted them there itself to earn more on cure..
-Matsuda

| Candycorn is nice...

| >>901160
Ew, candycorn. What are you, tasteless?

| I like those chocolate bars that you're supposed to break into segments. I just bite into the center without breaking them. It's more efficent, I think!
-Evening

| >>901388
Wait, what do you mean by more efficient?

| >>901160
the fuck????????

who tf is making you say this???? you being held at gunpoint or smth????????????w

chummers i think we gotta send a rescue party for this guy

-DEADEYE

| >>901640
Don't knock it until you try it.

| Harvestcorn is the snack of the discerning sleuth.

| Hello, doctor Yotaro letted me to leave little earlier and recommented me to stay home, but i couldn't listen, i just needed another Ohagi! So i just was back in Hinamizawa for another dose of Ohagi from Ms. Rena-chan but when i returned, she looked at me somehow weird.. I can't explain here look, she was staring as me as if i was conjured.. I just explained her that i wish another Ohagi, and after her weird look she nodded.. I felt little guilty idk why.. So i gived her extra

| small gift.. It was small souvenier from Inuyama Castle which wasn't so far from Inuyama Hospital.. She was still stare weird.. but she accepted it.. Also she told me that she will make me "best Ohagi, what will wish me best dreams." Here interpration and accent was weird.. But.. If she is saying so, i will sure dream about her~ So i just have here on table Ohagi and i'm going to eat it! I wish everyone good tastes and sweet dreams too, i love you people~ <3
-Matsuda

| The ones infused with karmotrine.

| >>901610
Why take the time to snap off each individual segment when you can just bite into the whole chocolate bar? It doesn't make sense to me!
-Evening

| >>902139
That's no fun tho

| i love dark choccolate with some added stuff the most, like orange and caramelized almond pieces or sea salt or similar additions. LINDT makes some great choccolate bars of that kind

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1665873790

This thread is permanently archived