danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What's the DEAL with Halloween?

| I mean really, why do we have to ask "Trick or Treat?" Who's it for anyway? You or the guy?

Is the guy gonna give me the trick, or am I gonna trick him? They can't give us razors in apples anymore, so why bother?

On top of that, you can't even teepee a guys house anymore, without the bots or something flying by to dispose it.

At this point you might as well knock and say "Treat", and call it a All Hallow's Night.

- Kel Varnsen

| I've always interpreted it as being "for the guy"-- it's something just short of a thinly veiled threat. If you're not handing out treats, you're bound to be the target of mischief or trickery!

-Hawkeye

| >>900558
hawk what the FUCK are you talking about

-DEADEYE

| >>900548

Look chief, you're looking at things all wrong. There's more than one way to skin a cat and lemme tell you; the knives these days are looking a lot different. Steal some creds, spread some rumors. Fuck! if you know your way around a deck you can make their fancy-ass toilet give them a cold surprise next time they choke out a mud baby. The world is your oyster.

- Step

| I hate all of you so so much.

-XII

| >>900561
ok you know what forget hawk the fuck are YOU talking about

-DEADEYE

| Well, it's essentially saying "Give me your candy or I'll prank you!" But that's a mouthful, so they shortened it to "Trick or Treat"!
Who's they? I dunno!
-Evening

| It's fun! That's the most important part, right?
-Alix

| >>900558
So you're saying if people don't hand me treats I can threaten them??
-IBARAKI

| >>900790 more than that actually you can "trick" them, which I suppose could be whatever your definition of a trick is, and nowadays you kind of have to get creative.
-Korhi

| >>900790
Just make sure not to arrest them just because they didn't give you treats, major.
-Red 9

| >>cf3e96
Sounds like something a white knight would do lol

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1665370403

This thread is permanently archived