danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anyone played Street Fighter 37 X?

| I can't get my friends to play Guilty Blood: Final Arena. I'm saving up for an aug that will improve my reflexes, but I can't compete online in my current state.

How does the new Street Fighter compare to the last few entries?

| It's about as stale as the shit they feed you down at /burg/, Combos are recycled and the character roster got reset *Again*, just skip it and wait for the ultra cyber championship DX edition in two years

| Imagine not moving on to Ultimate Battle XX: Sixth Attack, Rev 9, Penultimate Mix, featuring Geekboy from the Dynamofriends series.

All y'all are just scrubs who still, five years later, cannot into fight NormalSentaiMan or Holy Mario.

| >>899381
For all the hype, Geekboy's kinda mid tbh.

| >>899722

I can't disagree, choom. That's what happens anytime "guest" characters get introduced.

That infinite is fucking disgusting tho.

| Tbh Street Fighter 37 X is little overrated, i prefer to play Tekken Tag Tournament 11, really nice Tekken after longer time

| I could never get into fighting games...But they're fun to watch though! I'm just confused whenever I see a crab thrown at someone though...
-Evening

| >>899722
How am I in a fighting game!? -CN

| >>900048 you're ok. The meta is kind of against you but a good player could take you pretty far IMO.

| >>900153

Perhaps the same could be said all fighting games...

-NOTORIUS_"D"_

| >>899906 oh it isn't too hard to understand. Think of the crab game as a sort evolution of the neutral game. Instead of the footsies like the old days,there now a new layer of game-play that's all about anticipating when your opponent will throw a crab at you.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1664935447

This thread is permanently archived