danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Can we talk about the moon?

| About seven years ago, there were sixteen eye witness reports of people seeing the moon vanishing. The length of disappearances varies from report to report, some say 3 seconds some say 16 minutes, but they all happened around the same time of 3:34am. In a city of almost 2.5 billion people, how is it that only sixteen of those people saw the moon just fucking vanish? Why don't people look up as often these days?

-LT

| I look up, I just don't see the moon because the entire dreking neon ass city is in the way.

| I don't know. It's still so bright outside at night... Isn't it? Some people say that moon presence is dependent on time of day, have you tried that?

| You can see the moon through all the city fog and light polution? I’m so jelly

| Maybe we should sneak out to have a look?

| Look at this guy, showing off about being able to see the moon.

| What is the deal, with conspiracies? Living in GC, you'd think you'd be used to 'em but they pop up everywhere. They're like a pimple the government assures isn't there, until it pops.

We also assume the worst when something even slightly abnormal happens! I had a friend who went ballistic when he found out his coffee was 5 bucks more then his normal, and he went off about Nanomachines to this guy.

It never ends!
- Kel Varnsen

| >>887655
IT'S THE NANOMACHINE.

| It might be a thick cloud that just covered the whole moon. Or might be pollution

| ya'll ever climbed one of those megabuildings off in the lights? back before they finished the first one, a gal took some carabiners and snuck up to see the moon... she didn't come back down

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1660226687

This thread is permanently archived