danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Good places for hybrids?

| Finally settling in here in GC but I've got to admit, I'm a little nervous. I don't really have any friends here, and I don't really know anyone at all:

So where are some places to hang out? I've heard GC is chilled with hybrids, but I just wanna know where's flash, and hopefully avoid trouble.

| What's an Hybrid???
-IBARAKI

| >>809881
Kind of what I expected... We're gene spliced folks, basically. Some chummers mistake us for cat boomers, I guess.

| The Hazy Moonlighter took kindly to me, though it's a bit lively... just about anywhere in Neon has been comfy and receptive, and then Uptown and Glitz are the only other places where I wasn't looked at twice! Take your chances :3
>miyako

| >>809890
none of those terms helped me understand. Frankly, I'm a little scared now.

| >>809894
I guess I'm not surprised on that latter bit! 'w' I don't so much mind livelier places, so maybe the Moonlighter will be nice. Here's hoping I don't look a fool and get my things klepped.
>>809897
You must not be a native, then!

| Wherever you go, avoid Flooded.

| >>809913
What are the deets on Flooded? Booster neighborhood?

| >>809966
Buncha weirdos hang there, and not a lot of em' are friendly to anyone. They stick to they groups and anyone out of them is 'A spook'. Also a hiding place for society's *finest*; the kind who love gutting folk like fish.

| Don't say that too loudly, OP. Some people might get the wrong idea and cause trouble for you.

| Being a "hybrid" I mean.

| >>809890
You're SLICED?????
HOW???
-IBARAKI

| >>810115
Yikes, I'll stay away. I'd rather not wake up in a tub full of ice.
>>810215
What do you mean? I mean, it's really obvious if you look at me. Anyone walking on the street is going to know what I am.

| >>810293

Yes, and that's a great way to get rebranded and sold, if you get my meaning.

| >>810494
What am I supposed to do, hide my ears!? I am who I am, you know?

| >>811011

If you're smart, yeeeeep!

| Welcome to Glitch, if you can, leave.

If you can't, get a gun, or guys with guns, preferably both.
-Impulse

| >>809804
There was a corp in town that did a lot of hybrid surgeries called Veriatech. Some people got pissy about it, but if people aren't getting pissy about that, it's refugees from space, or AIs, so really same old, same old. Point is, hybrids aren't a total new concept but it was mainly advertised as a pricey cosmetic thing when VT first announced it, so it's still a minority thing here in the city, so sorry we got hateful ignorants about the whole thing here. - CN

| As for avoiding trouble, Neon has the more 'nighttime' activities in all spades so keep that in mind. Downtown got a lot of the cheaper housing and small business, Uptown is where all the rich corpers live. Flooded is 'abandoned' so probably where the most trouble is so probably don't want to go there unless you have business there. You don't want business there though. You lost me on what 'flash' is though. -CN

| >>811749
I have money, but not the kind to hire bodyguards! Sure, splicing can be pricey, but come on.
>>811829
Thanks for the tips. And 'flash' is like 'nova'. C'mon, old g/u/rl.

| >>812798
Oh, well I can't help you there chummer, my best bet would be Neon District but be careful who you're buying from and all that usual. -CN

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1639312229

This thread is permanently archived