danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I think I met a legend

| Have you ever heard of ATOM the lilim Robot sensei? He's a minor wrestler who's whole gimmick was his usage of a lost ancient art created in the Fukushima exclusion zone called ATOMIC KARATE. His high kicks could split the atom, and his reversals were the best thing ever.

He doesn't have a lot of fans, but the ones he does have are rabid I know because I'm a huge fan of the Atomic Sensei.

Well guess what, I met him yesterday and he signed my aug!

Have y'all ever met your heroes?

| Wow! What a mark. You know the moves are fake, right? This isn't the 1970s anymore, grandpa. gimmicks don't matter, it's *workrate* that matters!

I've been wanting to get that off my chest for awhile... I'm afraid of what the boss'll do if he figures out how I really feel.

- T_Asai

| >>802797
Yeah, we know the moves are fake, but that's the point.
There's only so much fun we can derive from fighters who get KO'ed in a single hit because their augs do all the work for them in the rings you know?

Wrestling is about the spectacle, the stories and the cool overblown moves, not the fighting.

It's like theater!

| >>803043

Nah man, I get it. I like wrestling too. but its all about the moves, my man. If you're forcing me to suspend my disbelief I better be seeing constant suicide dives and 450s off the top rope! High kicks are boring! Arm drags are boring!

- T_Asai

Total number of posts: 4, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1636755604

This thread is permanently archived