danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tips for dating Lilim?

| We got a thing going on me and this girl but I'm unsure how to proceed. We're both so different. She's into cooking and I'm so blasted on opioids right now my dudes.

Like bro's where do we even start?

-Billy.foil

| Don't.

Race traitor.

| >>774100
They're still people, with feelings. Treat them like you would any girl you're trying to date.
-Wanderer

| >>b4e397
Can Lilim get high too?

| Well, for one, you don't let one con you out of a million dollars by deceiving you into believing you're in love. Also: Don't let them shoot you.
- Makura

| >>774187
I'm not sure.
-Wanderer

| >>774187
Yep! Just not with regular drugs. Usually they'll filter it out or if it's smoke it will make their internals think they're on fire... And that isn't fun. Liquids can get to them, not sure about edibles, experiment with a consenting Lilim!

They're cute when they're buzzed...

-Angus

| Billy, my boy, go where love takes you, fuck these other fools.

-jhensen

| Just go for it~! If you like them, and they like you back, then what does it matter~?
-Evening

| So I made some marijuana tea, we both chugged it. And started talking about bread structure for two hours. We're still high but she's giggling/snoring in her sleep now. Thanks for the advice chums.
:)

-Billy.foil

| >>268e3f
What's the story here?
-Billy.foil

| Don’t do it. Lilim are annoying just to sleep in the same space with

- EZBreezy

| >>774516
Oh it's a long long story of unending troubles~
-Evening

| >>774515
Awesome, glad to read it!

If you end up getting too hot/cold while you sleep then snuggle up to your Lilim. They regulate their body temperature incredibly well and can help you regulate yours. Best of luck, lovebird.

-Angus

| Don't let them suck your dick.

| If she's an older model don't ever volunteer to change her oil it gets everywhere and you can't just clean it off your clothes

Also: lilim > literally anything else

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1627525903

This thread is permanently archived