danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anybody know where I can get a VHS Player?

| Sounds weird, but I found some old VHS tapes in my apartment. At least, I think that's what they are. I watched the documentary on the evolution of media years ago.

I wanna see if they work, so I can view 'em maybe.
- Nerris

| >>772429

Hey! You want trash? I've got trash! Fact is, nowadays it's tough to find a VHS player unless it's been thrown away. Luckily, I've found several and I've tested all of them! Just gimme enough creds to cover a couple meals and it's all yours. You want one by itself or attached to a CRT?
-Gomi

| >>772433
1. Do I NEED the CRT?
2. How much do you need? I'm not low, but I'm not exactly great.
- Nerris

| >>772458

1. Nah, Not unless you already have a TV that takes RCA or have an adapter, I'd offer up an adapter if I had one.

2. I'll take 25 for a raw VHS and 75 for the combo, They don't make CRTs anymore and people tend to snatch them up, something about, "It's the only way to play without input lag" whatever that means.
-Gomi

| Yeah, good luck getting a player anywhere these days. You're better off scanning the film and compiling it in to a trideo.

-Jarman

| >>772460
I don't, I have a Holo TV. ... Is that a bad thing?

| >>772760

A bad thing? Not really but you're really gonna have a hard time using old hardware with that thing, I think. Like I said, I've got a VHS that's permanently connected to an old TV, it'll be so easy!
-Gomi

| >>773009
...Why is it connected to the old TV?
- Nerris

| >>773012

I dunno dude, they just did that shit back in the day, there's a slot in the TV for playing tapes.
-Gomi

| >>773012
Maybe it was to conserve space! Having them conjoined together, probably saved space~!
-Evening

| >>773014
Ahhh... Aight, I work at the NSFMed, we'll meet at the Starchild nearby after 5:30.

| Damn, I did it again. Must be stress or something.
- Nerris

| >>773090

Alright! I'll see you there! I'll throw in a few random tapes with it, I've got a mess of them and I oughta start getting rid of a few.
-Gomi

| Did you tried find out some print file from 2030-2040? I'm pretty sure rhat exists web archive with file how to print own vhs player
-Chii

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1626738165

This thread is permanently archived