danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Need Pickup

| Yo I'm stuck in the west wing maintenance building of the Scour Tech R&D department. I found some files on something called a "Lancer Protocol" and I can't get it appraised when on the field. I need a pick up from either an air lift or a rogue tram. It's either that or I try and run and gun my way out and I have like 3 bullets in my handgun and not enough mag for a summon. If anyone is getting this transmission my coordinates are embedded within.

-LT

| So uh, funny story, I have a plane.

The not so funny part is that it's grounded.

How much longer can you hold out?

-Jaquery

| >>770216
The only people who "patrol" this part are the once every three months maintenance workers. I'll be good but.... what the hell is your plan? Do I need to set up a balloon so we can do like a... what did they call it? A fulton extraction? Or is your plane like a black market stealth VTOL? Either way I can sit here for a hooooot minute.

-LT

| >>770259

It's a piece of shit single rotor plane that's got a dozen or so broken fuel lines.

But yeah, good to see you catching on. I'll be... A day or so. Hope you brought snacks.

-Jeremiah

| Try to remember the basics of CQC~
-Evening

| >>770483
Yeah lemme just choke out an android.

-LT

| >>770502
Who knows, it might work!
-Evening

| >>770502

Heatsinks for Android procesors are usually in the center for balance/center of gravity, so point blank shots at the upper thorax to kill, and joints if you want to disable them.

Knowing Corpo R&D faculties, the androids probably have kill triggers, and off site back up and tracking, so uh...

Don't get caught.

I got to go.

-Joseph

| >>770517

Thanks for the tip but I think I'll be good. The droids here don't even seem to walk near this building. I think it might be so old it's off their guard routines. There are a lot of rats here too...
That's mildly concerning.

>>770361

I have my rationa but I'd rather not set up my emergency shelter. How's the Heli repairs going?

-LT

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1625285417

This thread is permanently archived