danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Does anyone know how to land a plane?

| So I'm on a plane on my own, the other people fell out of the plane... and I can steer this thing, but how the fuck do I land this thing?

-Jhansen

| Well...I think you gotta find a way to lower the landing gear! Then you gotta lower your speed, level the plane out and let the plane lower!
-Evening

| That's a whole load of words I don't quite know how to do.

>Image attached Cockpit.epng

>A control pannel filled with buttons in a different language... looks like Hangul.

Like, wtf is it.

-Jhansen

| Why is it in...You know what, not gonna ask~!
I think landing gear would be...착륙 장치 or something! Look for that!
-Evening

| Just get a parachute, get over tge ocean and jump out!

| Maybe the other people stole the only parachutes~ They're just the unfortunate soul who was the getaway flier, and they want them out of the picture~ Or something, I don't know the full situation~
-Evening

| Aren't all planes supposed to have English controls as a standard or something?

>Khedira

| >>767517
I've pressed at least 3 buttons that look like that and nearly lost control, but I *think* the feet are down.

>>767523 >>767539

They, uh, tripped and fell out. Also we didn't have any parachutes to begin with...

-Jhensen

| >>767810
Hmm...Now speed...There should be some sort of lever, it might be labeled something like 조절판 or 속도. That should control the speed, I think! You wanna lower your speed slightly, but not all the way! The thing you steer with should be able to move up and down. You wanna make the plane level out while you keep figuring this stuff out!
-Evening

| (If this was on real /u/, the plane would crash before the first reply.)

| >>767883
Ok, that fucking sucked.

Lower the speed slightly, they said. WHO KNEW IT WAS A FUCKING TOUCH SENSITIVE CONTROL

I'm fucking level now, but god damn it, I think I had 3 heart attacks at the same time.

What next, and for the love of god, translate all of it!

>>767692
GOD I FUCKING WISH

-Jhansen

| >>767905
So now this is the tricky part...You have to find a place to land~
To land, you have to slowly speed down, let the plane descend, and be angled up slightly so that the back wheels of the plane make contact with the ground first.

Or you can just dive in, and land level, make an emergency landing~
-Evening

| just fucken.........aim for the ground youll end up there eventually

-DEADEYE

| >>767935
A nosedive straight into the ground sounds like a surefire way to cause an explosion...A small one, but still an explosion~

>>767905
Also, I just thought about it...What do you mean your passengers just tripped?! What can you possibly trip on in a small airplane?!
-Evening

| >>767938
You're focusing on the wrong thing, You think a road will be wide enough for a small plane?
Let's try this road I see here...
-Jhensen

| >>768028
I think it'll be fine, good luck, don't die~
-Evening

| Slow plane, extend flaps, keep airspeed, when over runway attempt stall like technique, and cut off engine when wheels reach ground.

| So, good news, I'm still alive, so is the plane, minus a few broken buttons.

Bad news, the Cops want to ask why I did an emergency landing....

-Jhensen

| >>768438
...and why were you on that plane?
-Red 9

| Ask a crewmate and hope it's not an imposter

| >>768438
Tell them...You had friends onboard, but they jumped...~? Maybe a crash landing in a forest would have been better...~
-Evening

| >>768438 Tell them that the imposter is sus and you'll be free

| Didn't want to leave you all hanging without an update, I just got out of Jail, I tried to tell them about the Hangul, but then they start asking about "Plane Licences" and "Health and Safely Regulations".

Something about a missing emergency vest.

Anyway, they send me to jail for blocking the road, hope the plane is somewhere near where I landed, they didn't give me any info for recovery.

-Jhensen

| Well...You do need licenses for airplanes...regardless if the plane is in standard or not...
I think the plane is still where you landed...Though I did see a couple of groups eyeing it from time to time, better hurry~
-Evening

| Ugh, I'll grab a bigger gun then.
I need an overwatch if there are groups...

I hate planes.
-Jhensen

| Planes aren't that bad if they're regulated and not bought from an underground market~

Nobody's looted the plane (yet) since they probably think it's just a pile of junk, they're just looking~
-Evening

| >>769326
What, you got eyes on it now?
-Jhensen

| >>769346
Mmm...My adorable pets do~
Though like I said, nobody seems to be particularly interested in it, except me and you~
All they know is that some rando did an emergency landing and it's a mild inconvenience~
-Evening

| >>769449
Sidestepping the moaning and pet thing, it's time to pick it up. Safety is off, so don't blame me if you get shot on approach.

-Jhensen

| >>769461
That was more of a hum if anything, it's a tic of mine, you see~ And by pet, I meant drone, of course, or as I like to call it Monoko~
Also, no need to worry about little ol' me~ I'm in the comfort of my little home~ But I do appreciate the concern~
-Evening

| Aw, aren't these two cute, I ship this.

| >>769470
Buy my plane, then you can ship it.

>>769465
How do you tic typing out a hum?

Anyway, let's see if I can get her started.

-Jhensen

| >>769475
Mmmm...Voice typing! It feels more genuine, I think!
Oh? You're gonna try to start the plane even after that landing~? There must be something interesting in there~
-Evening

| >>769480
Oh, about 20kg of weapons grade nunyabuisness.

The plane itself is useful, even if it's a piece of shit.

Let's just hope the riff raff are smart and don't start shooting the plane.

-Jaemeron.

| >>769484
That plane doesn't even look like it can handle 20kg of anything~

Here's hoping you can take off, and then properly land this time without getting arrested~
-Evening

| I swear to god this fucking plane

Never buying planes from Asia again.

I've hotwired half of the fucking thing and the fuel is still not priming.
-James

| >>769492
Hmmm...~ Is there some sort of disconnect from where the fuel is stored to where it's supposed to go~? It's very much a possibility something got undone with that landing~
-Evening

| >>767346 turn off engines, plane will land automatically, ez, trust me ^^
-Kasumi

| 3 hours with this fucker.

I'll come back with some other bits, I'm rigging her to blow if anyone tries something funny.

Fucking broke ass piece of shit.

-Jabroni

P.S.
>>769538
Since you're such a fucken nerd, why don't you tell me where I can get some rubber hoses.
>>769762
Check your deck cowboy, you're lagging behind.

| >>770214
Did you try your local junk pile~? I'm sure you can find a lot there~
-Evening

| >>770482
>Gee I wonder why someone put them in the junk.

I'll have to find a store.
-Jam

| >>770488
Second-hand is the best~
You just have to do a little work to improve it~
-Evening

| >>770501
Evening, darling dumbest, explain how you'd fix out a dried out rubber hose.

Anyway, I got a knife, hose, and clamps, let's fix half the fuxking fuel system. Let's hope it's the only problem.

-Jeremy

| >>770591
Just get it wet, stupid~
Anyways, the junkyard idea was just a joke~
But with a plane that bootlegged, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a whole lot more problems underneath~
-Evening

| >>770488

Hey hey! You can find just about anything in the trash. I probably find a decent rubber hose in the garbage at least once a week. Not everyone with a rubber hose has a clunker of a plane that needs fixing.
-Gomi

| Well, starting the plane up seems to work, now to wire it back together after hot-wiring it... And we are good to go. Just like the video games, right?

-Jamerson

| >>771012
...Yeah sure~! Just like the simulations~
-Evening

| >>771016
Ok we're in the air now, booby traps disabled, fuel fixed, somewhat in the air. Just hope noth-

| >>771165
I have a feeling...Something bad happened...~
Seeing how one of my precious pets have been taken out of commission...
Oh well~! Probably a coincidence! We might see a news report soon~
-Evening

| So, good news, I'm alive.

Bad news, I've got hassled by some corpo AA, while looking for for the stranded guy. He's gone cold, and I've gotten some bullet holes in my plane.

-Jhono

| >>771290
Did you at least get into the building~? Or on top of it, rather~?
-Evening

| Coasting above the corpo yellow zone until I hear from him, looks like his thread died, so it's unlikely.

I hope he has a fulton, because I don't think he wants to hear the other option.

-Jabronio

(I'm begining to run out of names starting with J, pliz help)

| >>771385
((Jameston, Johnston, Jamie, Jayden, Joshua, Jaymerson, idk.
-Impulse))

| >>771385
Hmmm...Well! I would say he's on his own~! You know, unless you wanna make some noise as a distraction for him to move~
-Evening

Total number of posts: 54, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1625861564

This thread is permanently archived