danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any show recommendations?

| Hey, does anybody have any recommendations for a good show? Mention any sort of M.D. or a show about healthcare, and I will not be happy.
- Nerris

| Have you watched House M.D.? It's an old pre war 2d media.
-J

| >>766347
You're a dick.
- Nerris

| Hmmm...Well, I'm more of an anime kind of person~! I can recommend some old stuff if you're into anime too~
-Evening

| >>767671
Oh! I heard Garry's Neurology is a pretty good one too.

-J

| Did you ever watch Waco? Yeah yeah, I know what you're gonna say, it's a scenario we've seen a thousand times before but this was the original.

-AWE

| You... might enjoy M*A*S*H? Don't be so quick to curse me out like you did the fellow up there...

-Hawkeye

| >>767821
What's that about?

>>767705
How old? 2010's & 20's or 1980's & 90's?

>>767863
That's... that vintage 1970's show about the US Army's surgical hospital unit during the first Korean war right? That actually sounds kind of nostalgic...

I might check that out~
- Nerris

| Home Alone 1, 2, and 3. The rest are dead to me.
-Valentine

Have you seen that one attempt to revive it with the AI-replicated boy? That shit was hot garbage.
-Echo

| Right now I'm on a big Kamen Rider kick. I find all sorts of videos and disks from different series and they're all so different! Don't you ever wish you could just pose and become a hero capable of anything?
-Gomi

|

| >>767993
The siege of Waco is based on a series of real events that happened last century, when federal forces launched an attack against a weaponised religious stronghold, leading to many civilian casualties. This kind of stuff was uncommon back then, not like it is now.

-AWE

| >>768089
Aren't those all movies? Christmas movies to boot? It's June.

>>768124
Huh. So, that was the first one? Neat.

>>768092
Yeaaah, no thanks. I dated a guy who was really into Kamen Rider once, and he was a little too obsessed.
- Nerris

| Oh cool, you can still find all this stuff? Then for shows, I'd recommend any of the NCIS Series. Especially the first one. I always enjoyed watching them.
-Cross

| >>768277
You can watch Christmas movie anytime of the year! Home Alone just makes me feel nostalgic.
-Sierra

| Watch DYNAMOFORCE NOW

| >>768286
Maybe?

>>759038
Eh, I've seen it floating around, I'm a little tired of it to be honest. It's always the same shit everytime anyway, so why bother?
- Nerris

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1624905374

This thread is permanently archived