danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM.

| So! I hired a private detective to look into my ex-lilim girlfriend, his name was Dudmahn Wakeem, right? I got a call, he said "He found her" and I heard a "BANG" and silence! Do I call the police about this!? I don't even know where he is!
- Makura

| Dude, you are the unluckiest chummer I have ever met...

| The saga of the unlucky Makura continues...
-Evening

| Hire another detective. That one is a scammer and now has decided to act lile he was killed in action.

Now expect someone from his family to come and ask you to pay for his death which you indirectly caused.

How do I know? I have my resources~
Listen to my advance and hire someone who was a police officer.
~Princess

| Honestly, no offense, but I'm not totally sure I trust you either, Princess...
- Makura

| Did the bang sound like somebody just hit a metal table really hard with a hammer or is it like... gunshot bang?
-Echo

| I'm pretty sure it was a gunshot. I live in Glitch City, you hear them pretty much every day!
- Makura

| I wonder if it was just the sound of a gunshot played back, just to scare you!
-Evening

| either way, I don't think they're getting back to you anytime soon
-Syday

| Chummer's either dead or has already killed your girlfriend, or ditched you. You're not gonna get the money or your girlfriend back. Deal with it.

| >>767085
That's not dealing with it, that's forgetting it. I'm not stopping until I figure out the damn truth behind the matter.
- Makura

| Inb4 OP ENDS in the trunk of a car
-Big Neil

| Ends* oops

| We making bets~?
-Evening

| I called the police, and I told them what I knew. I don't think they totally took it seriously, especially since I didn't have any proof behind the call.

Shit, I hope the guy is aight.
- Makura

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1624039685

This thread is permanently archived