danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
So I have a question.

| What do you guys think you want to do before you get married?

So, context, I just got engaged. Anything you think I should try out?

Before you say anything that can get me un-engaged. No, I'm not interested in having sex with you, your dog, or anybody else that isn't my fiancé. >If any of you suggest that I will come find you and leave with a bullet in your filthy retarded brain.

Sorry, lost my cool for a second there. Anyways, suggestions?
-Sierra

| Well... All I can really think of is maybe get as much time in hanging out with friends as possible... I wish I could give better suggestions, but honestly, I've never thought of what I'd do in that kind of scenario before...
-Anteros

| I'm honestly as clueless as you. I haven't even thought about being married. The last time I considered love, the gal I dated got shot. Oh, have you considered a tattoo maybe? Somethin' wild you always wanted to do but never thought about doing.
- Nerris

| >>765441
Oh shit, I didn't expect to see you here.
- Nerris

| >>765368

Sounds like primetime for a Bachelorette party, homegirl! One night on the town with friends, no inhibitions. Get wasted. hire a stripper. you know, the works. I think some time to yourself might be important too cuz it might be in short supply once you tie the knot. Oh yeah and grats on the engagement!
-Gomi

| >>765368
I never thought about it!
-IBARAKI

| >>765441
Yeah, I think I should spend more time with my friends.

>>765442
Sorry about that then.

>>765446
Bachelorette party? That's a good idea actually.
-Sierra

| Mmmm...Dunno! Never been married nor engaged! But if I were to think about it...I would probably drink a whole bunch!
-Evening

| >>765553
I usually watch how much I drink. But I guess this is a good opportunity to let myself go for once.
-Sierra

Remember last time you 'let yourself go'?
-Echo

No, first off, nothing happened that night. Second off, I think that was actually a good thing on the long run. So fuck off.
-Sierra

| >>765560
Yeah! I would go wild and go out with a bang before I get stuck in a potentially eternal commitment! That's what I did back in the days of the military~
-Evening

| >>765563
Yeah... eternal commitment. That's... one way to describe it. Thanks.
-Sierra

| >>765627
But only you know what you truly wanna do, so follow that feeling, I suppose! Ahaha...I'm not really good at these kinds of things...
-Evening

| >>765718
Yeah, you were totally right, it's going to be lifelong commitment. But, I think that's not necessarily a bad thing. In the process I also get a partner that shares in that commitment, someone to be with, to rely on, you know?
-Sierra

Boring.
-Echo

You'd better not fall in love with anybody with that fucking attitude. I will never let you off about it.
-Sierra

Yeah yeah, whatever. I have life to enjoy.
-Echo

| >>765790

Cool it, Nimbus. I can barely commit to what cereal I eat in the morning but even I can see an engagement as something beautiful. A show of absolute trust and loyalty for your partner, at least it's supposed to be, not everyone treats it that way.
-Gomi

| Be sure that I am with the right person...
By that, I mean that I won't limit myself to just one close friend
~Princess

| >>765837
Yep, and you're stuck with one person for the rest of your life.
-Echo

Wait, why did she call you Nimbus? Did you date someone and not tell me again?
-Sierra

Nah, she's just someone I met at the bar. Why was that the first thought you had when someone gave me a nickname.
-Echo

Given your track record, I would be surprised if that wasn't the first thought anybody had.
-Sierra

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1623458695

This thread is permanently archived