danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived

| The razorkid killings.
Alright. How about q compromise? All of us come together and we candiscuss terms okay?
I don't want to get killed over some jobs and if it means losing out on some I'm okay with biting the fig bullet rather thwn the lit.
Howabout it?
-Songbird

| Sure thing chummer. How about we meet up at the Smoke and Bean Cafe down on Mainstreet? We can work out a deal. -QC10

| >>764556
might be a bit small.
I think every runner should be involved in this.
We just working it out between small groups means long problems.
If we can all walk off happy then we'll all be better off
-Songbird

| >>764557

Heh, well aren't you a smart one. What venue do you have in mind? -QC10

| >>764558
I'm looking in to finding one.
it'll take time.
Found some possible ones.
old weapons factory, office building and a clinic not in use.
Scouting em first
-Songbird

| >>764559

Very well... -QC10

| >̧As̢ p̛èr Ręqu͡e̷s͝t̛:P̢o҉I-͜R-̶Ģ-fow̢rļle҉,pȩrf̵òrm̡:Ele͏vate:node:Rr̕h͞a̴-i͜-g̴ąģis-a͜c̸r͟a-̴eņgassy̶a-ÀD̕D̷R,͝&͢pe̸r͢form͏, c͢ónsc͝i҉o̸us: a̡rc̨hive&,͡ deśig̛n̴a̡te:̶sour̴ce:>7҉6̵4͞5̶5͝6,as:̨T̀oI̷-Y̨-arr̷y͏a͜
>̡Per͞f͢orm,͠ ͝c̕onscious̕:͝ t͞r̸a͡ce: ̶for͡:̢ al̶l̷: node͘s: b̵etw̴e̛ȩń: ToI̢-Y-͠a͝rry̷a̢ to or͞ig҉in p̛oi͝nt:̀ ToI̕-Y̸-̵arr̕y҉a

| ̨>͞P͠e͢r̷fo͠r̶m͠,͢ ͢c̡ons͟c̢io͡u͝s: disc̡a҉rd͝: fo͞r:̕ all͞: ̶nod͜es̴:͘ ͞s͘ou͏rc͢e,p͏revi̴o̷u̶s̸(Perf͏orḿ,͟ coǹs͏cio̴us), ̴if: ́co͏n̛di̶t̢i̸on͠:҉ ͢tr͢u͞e̷: ̧ma̸tc͜h̢e̴s̸ pat͞t͟ern͠:͢ ͠fa̶ls̴e ͢fo͘otpr͡i͟n̵t.́
͢>͏If: ̡p̵re͏vi͏oùs҉(̸Pèrf̕orm,͜ con̛sci̧ous) r҉e̵s͏u̢ļt̵: ҉sųc͞c̷es̵s̴(if(m͞a҉tch̵i̢nģ ͞no̕d̴e͏ ͟b͢oưnces͠>͡1̛))͠, Per̀f̷o͢rm,̷ ̨con͠sci̷ous͡: ̨trian͏g͞ul͏a͜t̷è:̸ lo͏cation҉:͜ f̡or:҉ origi͏ǹ ṕo͡i̧nt: To̵I-Y̛-̨a͝ŗry̧a͞

| >>764588
so is that a yay or nay?
-Songbird

| Had a bit of a look and we're thinking that old weapons factory.
it is out of the way and perhaps a bit fitting.
-Songbird

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1622918036

This thread is permanently archived