danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Seeing Double

| Hey has anyone else ever experienced seeing "ghosts" of sorts in screens? For instance I was going to buy a new washing machine and as I lean in to take a closer look at one of them I swear a saw some pixels become more desaturated. I thought it was just a busted screen, but there was a pattern. A pattern in the shape of a person. Thoughts?

-Arctos

| Happens to the best of us man, clean your glasses.

| Once, i got so drunk that I swore I saw a myself in the beer bottle at the very bottom. But they didn't look like me at all. But i also knew that it *was* me yknow????

Does that count?

- EZBreezy

| You aren't seeing me though.
Your statement is illogical.
-Double

| Spiritual world is completely normal. Try to adjust yourself to it.
~Princess

| I think the figure it following me. I'm pretty sure I saw it again, this time on some old CRT security cam screen at a convenience store. This is starting to get creepy.

-Arctos

| I have.
A long while back during the 24 hour war bunch of flashes of a pink haired lilim as it was going on.

| >>759876
Are you on some kind of drugs? Hallucinogens can start some creepy effects.
-Seal

| I had a schizophrenic patient once. He was rather chill and content with the fact that he can see things that aren't there. I mean, he was still terrified of those things coming to bite his ass out of no where, but he was for the most part of one the most chill dudes I've ever met.
- Nerris

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1621307872

This thread is permanently archived