danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
STOP MAKING LILIMS

| SLAVES WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO GIVE GIVEN NAMES

YEARS OF MANUFACTURING yet NO REAL-WORLD USE FOUND for constructing LOLIBOTS with VAGINAS.

Wanted to go all the way and stuff humongo giga-tatta mommy milkers for a laugh? We have a name for that- SHORTSTACKS.

"Yes please give me an onahole that can fight back and MUNCH my NUTS off." -Statements dreamed up by the utterly Deranged

LOOK at what ROBOTOCISTS have been demanding your MONEY for all this time,

| with all the factories and angel investing contributed to them:

(These are REAL lilims, done by REAL roboticists.)

>JAILBAIT

>A decades old reference to Hatsune Miku except THICC.

>A goddamn DOG with a laser surgically implanted onto its goddamn eye.

"Hello I would like a child sized doll armed with Class-4 MIRD loaded submachine guns built into its hands."

They have played us for absolute fools

| I am surprised that some of the humans still have their heads stuck in previous centuries~
~Princess

| All Lilim are created with no knowledge of anything before hand, and are given out to guardians, who are fact-checked before they are sent.

These Lilim you've mentioned weren't made with the intention of being a pop idol or prostitution... I dunno what to say about the dog, but Lilim, just like humans choose their own path.

Your logic is flawed.
- Makura

| But what if I prefer metal skin to humans...

| >>758897
Now this is a classic, my good sir, what century did you travel from?
-Alice Arcand

| Hey you should consider stop breathing like right now
-Big Neil

| Refreshing to know these opinions are still out there. In the curdled milk way.
- syhK

| You guys do know its an old joke template right?

Man I feel old.
-Falschen

| Why dont we stop making humans then while we're at it? You know that us Lilims aren't just mindless or fetishes right? We have thoughts too and a lot are respectable members of society!
~Mira

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1621338923

This thread is permanently archived