danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Sometimes, I hate my job.

| Hi. I'm Nerris. I work at the NSFMed's ER as a Nurse. I >>>know how fucking stupid this sounds, but I swear this was a real human being. I think.

Someone came into the ER today, terrified that his throat had been cut open. So I had him open his mouth to see what the problem was, and I was like "There's nothing wrong with your throat sir."

"No! There's something hanging there!" I was thinking to myself, he's GOTTA be fuckin' with me. There's no way he's serious about this.

| So, I ask him "Sir, there's nothing there but your uvula." Hoping to be as subtle as I can, because I don't want to just ASSUME that's what he's talking about. But lo and behold! He looks at me like I asked him what x divided by y was! This guy, had reached 20 YEARS OLD, and he had NO fucking idea what it was. After I told him, he TRIED TO ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT IT! I hate this city sometimes...
- Nerris

| omae the fuck you think you signed up for when you took the job????????this aint just a gc thing,, fucken.......welcome to >>>emergency >>>medicine

you rather deal w/the same shit coming from smbdy who dont know better go fucken........hit up peds

tl;dr play stupid games win stupid prizes enjoy your stay

-DEADEYE

| oh n ps happy nurses week

consider that interaction you had one of those special """healing moments""""" or gifts you cant shut your mouths about

-DEADEYE

| >>759325
I really just didn't understand exactly how someone can go their whole lives without knowing they're all born with a fuckin' dangly thing in their throat. I don't know what you're on about with emergency medicine or "healing moments".

I mean, I guess I should be relieved it was something so mundane in comparison to some of the other things I've dealt with.
- Nerris

| >>758334
pally women been walkin around for fucken DECADES not knowing which hole they PISS out of!!!!!!then people like >>>me gotta deal with the aftermath!!!!try goin on a house call for a chick whos jammed a fucken>>>TAMPON up her>>>URETHRA....... youll figure out>>>real quick lotsa people who own bodies got NO fucken clue how they work

bein boreds a privilege

-DEADEYE

| Rude, but touché.
- Nerris

| Find something that you like to do instead. Even if it means losing what you currently have. I'm employed by myself and sometimes I act as a policewoman for example. It is fun to help people around~
~Princess

| >>758336
Wait, there are TWO holes? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!
-IBARAKI

| Also, what's a TAMPON? Can I eat it??
-IBARAKI

| >>758404
...........its....smth you CAN eat but prob shouldnt

-DEADEYE

| >>758405
How?? Why wouldn't you eat it? *Gasp* ITS VEGETAL ISNT IT??
-IBARAKI

| >>758406
yknow how they say a watermelonll grow in your stomach if you eat the seeds??????????its like that

-DEADEYE

| >>758408
WHAT? THEY DO? I WAS RIGHT NOT TO EAT THOSE DAMN THINGS!! WHAT GROWS IN YOUR STOMACH IF YOU EAT THOSE THOUGH?? A TREE??
-IBARAKI

| Yeah, lady, don't you know watermelons seeds grow into one of those really gigantic trees?
-Ares

| >>758410
I MEANT IF YOU EAT THOSE TAM-POONS THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT!!1!!
-IBARAKI

| >>758409
tummy ache.........BIG one.........so big youll never eat EVER again

never ever >>>never

not even room for dessert

-DEADEYE

| >>758411
It grows into one of those miniature cotton tree, obviously.
-Ares

| >>758413
Not even for dessert????
Who made this... Who brought this DEVASTATION on this city!!! This is why people say crazy things like "I like my coffee black!!" Or "Bitter chocolate is >>>better!!" Its all because of TAM-POONS THEN??? HOW COULD THEY DO THIS??

WAIT! IF NOBODY CAN EAT DESSERT... THEN ITS ALL MINE?? CARRY ON!!
-IBARAKI

| >>758415
forget the city kiddo its the whole fucken WORLD...........

-DEADEYE

| >>758415
Yeah, the tree that grows inside keep replicating itself and making more tampons so there's no room inside your stomach to eat anything ever again. That's just science for ya.
-Ares

| >>758417
yea if it gets real bad you explode

-DEADEYE

| >>758416
This...... Can't be!!!
The police needs to be on this case NOW!
OR WELL, AFTER I HAD MY DESSERT AND BRUSHED MY TEETH!!
-IBARAKI

| >>758419
prob gonna wanna stake out kotexs hq as your first move

gotta be careful tho theyre REAL big on overnight protection

pretty.......leak resistant too or so i hear

-DEADEYE

| What's this, slacking on the job again? Get back on the job, those cultists aren't gonna kill themselves.
-Golem

I mean, they kill themselves really often. Cunts blow themselves up for their lord like there's no bloody tomorrow.
-Sabre

Shut up and back to work, both of you.
-Golem

You're no fun.
-Ares

| I turned my phone off for a bit and this is what I come back to?
- Nerris

| >>758680
lookin into my crystal ball i foresee......many bowel obstructions in your future.........

-DEADEYE

| Yeah lady, I used to work in a boutique hospital affixing prosthetics and augments for people with the real money and even then you'll occasionally get old men with more money then sense wanting to get themselves a giant fake dick. It still fucks me up to this day.

-Step

| >>>758696
I do not envy you, at all...
- Nerris

Total number of posts: 29, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1620866821

This thread is permanently archived