danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Strange guy

| Yoo, fellow citizens of GC--
You ever been out there and just meet some WACK ass people while on the grind of life? Because I do, like, often... But man today was special bros.
I was rushing out of the house and had one of my ocular augs still watching the last few minutes of Dynamoforce when I just blinked and crashed into some dude coming up a corner, now it wasy fault so ya know I got back up and said sorry and all...
But the guy, still standing was this HUGGGEE guy bro.

| Like I mean like HUGE like Capital H huge you know? Looked as if if he was a goddamn granite statue or something... He looked down on me like two or three heads and I aint too short a gal yknow? Like I was the second tallest at my old work spot you know?
But this dude was like, HUGE.
I couldn't even see his eyes his brow was furrowed so bad! Or maybe I just got scared of looking him in the eye after fucking up like that yknow? Anyway HUGE guy right?

| Now, I apologized as I said and looked up again as I said: but the guy, this giant right? He just looked so gosh darn angry, like the kind of anger you get when whaling a whole pay check and you dont even get a super rare Andromeda Cross over character right? Except that but like, four times! Or maybe five? Certainly not six. Whatever.
I got soooo fucking scared but the guy just picked me off the ground! That's when I thought I was gonna get beat the shit out of!

| But then this behemoth just puts me back on my feet, wipes off the dust from my shoulder and says:
"Be careful where you walk, don't make me repeat myself"
He sounded PISSED LIKE MEGA PISSED OFF so I like Aplogized and all that! But he just got angrier! I swear he was clenching his jaw by the end!!
"Stop talking, walk along now"
He said and then just stared at me! So I did what he asked bro! I just walked the fuck off!! Isnt that weird? Why the heck would you get angry like that!?

| Man this city is Crazy!
-AN

| People just have anger issues, they exist.
-Impulse

| >>751498
That aint the level of "anger issues" www
That's pathological or something.

| >>751558
Heh, maybe he's crazy then, who knows. Still not the worst I've seen.
-Impulse

| I worked with a guy like that once as an Eir. Scary mofo, but he owned a beanie-baby collection.
- Nerris

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1618449866

This thread is permanently archived