danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
You gotta be kidding me

|

| > Red_eye-07Sec.trivid

> A fairly crisp low-light video plays out of a street and adjacent warehouse door. A screeching of tires and engines racing can be heard, followed by streaks of light across the frame. Soon, an explosion goes off and a bike rockets into the metal doors, leaving a large dent and destroying the bike itself. A group soon arrives to pick up the wreck before speeding off as alarms blare all around.

| Why the fuck do kids ride if they don't know what they're doing. This is the third time this door has been hit and I'm tired of it. Anyone got any tips to deter dipshits from breaking our things while neither are home?

- EZBreezy

| Sheesh, looked like a nice bike too. What a waste!
-Angus

| Wait, but what about the kids, are they okay?
-Alix

| >>751266
Always a shame to see a bike ruined

>>751273
I have no idea. There was nobody around when I finally got home.

- EZBreezy

| >>751274
Oh, I hope they're alright.
-Alix

Have you tried sandbags? Maybe a few of those hedgehogs could work to stop vehicles.
-Red 9

| >>751280

Sandbags would be good to at least pad the people slamming into the wall. We still need to be able to get in and out through this door.

- EZBreezy

| >>751274
Hmmmm, you could so some kind of spike strips near the door? Pick en up when you want to leave. This looks like some street racing, and unfortunately you might have a really nice road for it leading up to that door.

You're just out of luck I think.

-Angus

| >>751396

I mean the lead up *IS* really nice. Maybe I'll set up my suit of power armor as a scarecrow. Think that could work?

-EZBreezy

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1618263795

This thread is permanently archived