danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Jeez who blew up this stairwell

| >picture of a collapsed stairwell with huge parts of the wall and railing dislodged. Close inspection shows almost giant scrape marks down one wall.
I swear this apartment is a trouble magnet

| Did you hear the explosion? Or were you out when it went boom. Also, might want to consider moving out, that doesn't look good for safety.
-Echo

| No i just got back from shopping

| Jesus fuck, I haven't seen damage like that since I went spelunking in sub-city 3. You might wanna consider getting the fuck out of that place for a while. I got a safehouse you could crash at id you're interested. As long as you don't mind bunking with me.

-LT

| >>750758
I mean my place is fine just this whole stairwell

| Look, sometimes a bouquet of gr- wait, no, that wasn't my doing oops. looks like a murder-bot or something had something against that stairwell omae
- EZBreezy

| >>750888
Apparently something about a runner fight.
Some woman and their huge ass monster thing fighting some group. Spoke with the neighbors about it

| Mate, even if your place is still fine doesn't mean that whoever blew up this stairwell won't come back for more. It's a pretty good sign to leave.
-Impulse

| Its also a pretty good sign that somehow you totally missed the fact that you're living in a building in the middle of renovation. It's probably a good idea to stop calling the construction foreman and landlady monsters and get out of there before they bring in the wrecking ball.

| >>750936

bruh who needs a construction company when you can just get the JUSTICE WARDROBE to do it for you, yeah?

I was flying ol sparky around town when she nearly got kicked outta the sky by a sonic boom, and when I flew her closer to the epicenter, you won't BELIVE what I saw there... -RedLance

| >>751065

Justice Wardrobe? Sounds like a bunch of ganger rejects if ya ask me. Grow the hell up maybe

-EZBreezy

| >>751093

Grow up!? Fuck off m8 i know what i saw. who else flies around in red armor causing a shitstorm in the name of peace and love? -RedLance

| >>751354
https://boards.dangeru.us/cyb/thread/751107
looka like you were right

| >>751354

I don't know who. I stopped watching cartoons when I was 10

-EZBreezy

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1618263739

This thread is permanently archived