danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
So I got a weird court case...

| Morning everyone, first time here.
So, I work as a defense attorney here in GC, and I've seen my fair share of weird things, but... I need someone to explain this one somehow.

You see, I was hired to defend someone who is being accused of murder, but here's the kicker: the murder weapon was a fucking pool noodle used to bludgeon the victim, who was shoved into a baker's freezer, to death. Can someone PLEASE explain how this is physically possible?
-Anteros

| You live in Glitch City, were you expecting something different?
- Makura

| You literally described how the victim died, you already have the answer. It's not that hard to kill people by stuffing them into a freezer, you know that?
-Red 9

| >>30618a
Thats the weird part. The cause of death was the /fucking pool noodle/, not the freezer. Just... HOW?
-Anteros

| I'm more curious at to who has a pool noodle ready in a kitchen for murder, and I've seen a lot of weird shit as an Eir Unit.
- Nerris.

| >>748402
Are you sure they didn't just shove it down the victim's throat or like, tie it around his throat?
-Red 9

| >>748404
What's the point in doing that? The guy is frozen to death, what's the point in choking a ice sculpture to death?
- Nerris

| >>748405
I just made it clear that the cause of death wasn't freezing.
>>748404
Absolutely certain. Though, I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but... The victim was a Lilim, so this is a special case.
-Anteros

| >>748405
Well, if the cause of death is the pool noodle then obviously they weren't dead by the time they choke them.
-Red 9

| >>748407
Maybe they tied it tight enough to break some cavity or something?
-Red 9

| I assume the Lilim hasn't come back through the system? If she did then they'd be able to clearly state who killed 'em with their memory banks.
- Nerris

| >>748412
Exactly. They havent come back. That is why we're even going to court. Its really strange.
>>748411
No damage to the neck whatsoever, and it was found next to the body in the freezer.
-Anteros

| >>748415
Right, so what kind of damage was done to the body, and how was you so sure that it was the pool noodle that did the trick.
-Red 9

| >>748419
Well, you see, they were in so many pieces we needed four plastic bags for them all, and there were pieces stuck in the pool noodle as well.

| >>748426
Damn, forgot to put my name on the last post.
-Anteros

| Happens to the best of us.
- Nerris

| >>748398

Everything is possible. -Dolphin_Fucker

| >>748426
Are you sure they didn't just murder them and stick the pieces to the pool noodle?
-Red 9

| >>748432
While that would make sense, there were bits of pool noodle stuck to parts of the... Cant really call it a body, so the remains.
-Anteros

| >>748434
Couldn't they have just beat the dead body a whole lot with the pool noodle? I'm still confused as to how you determined pool noodle was the cause of death.
-Red 9

| Didn't the body just die because they were froze over? The pool noodle seems like it was just to break the body up into pieces.
- Nerris

| I mean is this an unaugmented pool noodle? Tested it for whatever you can think of? Made sure there weren't any additional or peices to the story?
-REM

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1617047705

This thread is permanently archived