danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Am I crazy?

| I don't typically post here, nor am I comfortable posting my identity here, but I just want to know if anyone has this problem.

I don't know why or when, but I've been seeing some sort of weird glitch ghost girl for years. I don't know if I'm hallucinating her or she just decided to haunt me. Niether does she apparently, and I'm the only one who can see her.

She's also apparently related to a friend of mine, which just makes it fuckin' worse.

What am I supposed to do with this?

| I have some experience with this stuff, if you wanna talk about it.
- BrittanYs

For the last time Ys you cannot see dead people.
- SciFox

| Oh that's nice, I got the same crazy as you.

| Do you have any new optical implants? You could be suffering from Cybernetic Rejection Syndrome. I had something kind of similar when I got an eye replaced. Saw phantom glitches of an old cat I had when I was a kid.

-LT

| I don't have any implants, but I assume that's the kinda of shit that wears off after a while. Besides, I'm pretty sure if I was seeing illusions created by my brain and an implant, it would be someone or something that I would know. But no! it's my friends' sister who died of nanonmachine projection before she was taken in!

| Yes... or no. I don't know, I'm not a doctor or a psychiatrist or whatever. I have a feeling you should find someone clarified to give you a definite answer not, you know, the fucking matrix.
-Red 9

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1616941334

This thread is permanently archived