danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Are they shooting a movie in Downtown?

| > In the post is a link to a video. It's recorded in portrait, with the most obnoxiously shaky camera in the current year.

> Although the recording is mostly a dark screen, the darkness was quickly interrupted by the sound of thunder, striking the now-visible alleyway. This shows that the video is being recorded from an attic somewhere, too.

> The video focuses down. Sights of men and women, downed and unconscious. There are only three people standing now.

> One woman, two men.

| > The woman holds a glowing stick. Some kind of polearm or spear, with an electrified end. She moves at a pace impossible to capture even on camera, as she turns into blurs and incoherent light.

> Her speed knocked the two standing men, flinging them into walls nearby. There's an audible cracking and crackling; sounds of stones being chipped in and pavements broken.

> The men are left unconscious. The recording ends.

| this drek woke me up at night. thunder or not that was loud as hell, louder than fucking guns

| "Movie."

| That ain't a movie chummer.

| What is this, your first week in GC?

| Yeah, movies!

| Basically a movie, yes~ A very real one~
-Evening

| What's up with Downtown lately. First the cult, now whatever this drek is.
-Ares

| This is just movie magic. -Soca

Like the old found footage style? -Neue

You can say that I guess?? I'm not implying the whole thing is fake. -Soca

This is within the realms of possibility. -Neue

Are you suggesting augs? Please. This is just cult work. It's a high-level cultist. -Soca

... What? -Neue

Jk. -Soca

| A spear of thunder. One can fathom only by its streaks of mercy.

| >>742484
"Spear of thunder"? Doesn't look like thunder to me. More like those light-up neon sticks you see at idol concerts. -Soca

Glowsticks... -Neue

I said what I said. -Soca

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1614525371

This thread is permanently archived