danger/u/
Urgent Request

| Alright so, I just got a distress signal from a middle of nowhere in Flooded. Normally I would ignore these, but there's a twist to this one. Attached to the signal was a message, which I will show you right now.

>A file is posted.

| >Cry-For-Help.txt
"To anyone reading this, you most definitely don't know me. The time is short so the introduction will be brief. I'm called Jaeger, and if you have received this, please, help me. I'm the one responsible for the flash of green light in the sky the night before, and there's a little complicated situation happening. I know how to stop it, but I need your help.

This is not just a request, it's a desperate cry for help."

| If what he wrote is true, this man is of importance to me. I want any of you to help me rescue him, I need everybody I can find. I'll go with, say, 50k for anybody that want in. If you do, meet me at my place this time tomorrow and we can have a briefing. Oh, another thing, be ready for a trek in the forest, wear green or camo clothing, if you can, I will talk about it later.

>A coordinate is posted.
-Impulse

| (This is gonna be the start of a plotline which will be taking place on my discord server. If you're interested, and would like to participate in this with your character(s), please join the server via the link below.

-Impulse

https://discord.gg/f6mgHYKMDt
)

|

|

|

|

|

| ...50k nuyen or zenny, and is that per day we're gone, or just for the job?
-Hardly Alive

| >>739638
50k nuyen upfront, we can talk about more later.
-Impulse

|

|

|

|

|

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1614055842

This thread is closed.