danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
ALICE in Wonderland

|

| Oh oh, I remember this title from somewhere!
-Sierra

I do as well, it's a movie I think.
-Impulse

| Actually it was a book from 1950 that has a buttload of adaptations and creations. One was made by the now defunct criminal organization "Disney", back when they did animation instead of world conquest.

- Makura

| I remember reading that! It's a good book! ...Though why is it being brought up here?
-Evening

| Wait i maybe know.. wasn't it a fairytale about yellow bear, and china did hated it from mysterious reasons?
-Kasumi

| No that's Winnie the Pooh.

| I love Alice.

| Follow the White Rabbit.
-Hardly Alive

| Why da white tho. Why can't it be black or pink or purple.

| You know, this reminds me. Do you guys remember the hacker? Alice_Rabbit? It feels so long now since we've heard anything. Do you think they got their name from this book?
- Makura

| Wait, wait, i know! Wasn't it about gamer what will get in other world, and he must play games for leave this world? But i don't know details.. only i heared that it had similarities with Gantz..
-Kasumi

| No? Alice In Wonderland is about a girl named Alice, who enters a rather bizarre world called Wonderland and... Stuff happens.
No literally, just stuff happens. It's a story without consequences or a real plot. Just weird shit happens in Wonderland and Alice is there to observe it's weird ass world. Which is surprisingly the reason it is such an iconic book.
- Makura

| It sounds as story about my life, where can i find this really beautifully sounding book?
-Kasumi

| Anywhere really. You could probably find a eCopy somewhere.
- Makura

| >>738831 B-but, i want physical book! And with signature!

| >>738832
Print the copy out and sign it yourself.

| >>738833 but i want sign of author, he or she must being really special "^^
-Kasumi

| It was written in 1950 dude. It's 2069. I don't think you're gonna get his signature.
- Makura

| >>738837 B-but.. it seems that author understanding me ;-; what should i do?
-Kasumi

| >>738708 >>738820
The point of the White Rabbit theme is to realize that the "rabbit-holes" always go deeper. Following the White Rabbit means going deeper, deeper into Wonderland, deeper down the rabbit hole. In this way, I do think Alice_Rabbit was basically emulating the behavior of the White Rabbit; showing us how deep >>>our rabbit holes go with the White Knight leak back in the day.

Hence, why once again, we should all follow the White Rabbit, wherever it goes.
-Hardly Alive

| >>738839 i wish go to the deepest stage of wonderland
-Kasumi

| I think all physical copies with the author's signature has been lost to time...
-Evening

| >>738938 I still hold onto mine, but it's precious to me. I can arrange creating a copy of that though so if you're interested, contact me>>f3d69f
-Princess

| Excuse me? How the hell do you have a signed copy?
- Makura

| I'm a collectioner. I was born back in the 20th century and unlike your young kind, I prefer physical objects over virtual ones.
-Princess

| Not quite a Princess then?
- Makura

| >>739255 are you married? :o
-Kasumi

| >>739267
Someone's horny.
-Ares

| >>739269 ohh n-n-no! I'm only.. just.. i mean~ isn't she awesome?
-Kasumi

| >>739260 I am who I am, that's just it. I don't buy into the entire tribute and royalty crap, but it's my name so I'll keep holding onto it.
>>f3d69f I'm not married. So you want a copy of an original work? I can arrange it as long as you're not going to copy that as well.
-Princess

| >>739376 i would be really happy *blushing* where we can meet? ^^
-Kasumi

| >>739388
Someone >is horny.
-Ares

| >>739394 I.. I said that no~ why should i? *Awkwardly blushing* What if you are horny? Please don't noticing me..

| Stop blushing, my Neural link is fucking me up because of the text emotion reader I'm testing and it's REALLY fracking weird.
Why the heck did I even install that anyway...

| >>f3d69f No can do. I can only send it over, I don't meet up with strangers. ^^)
-Princess

| >>739500 ohh, i'm sorry! *Bowing* My name is Kasumi, i glad to meet you Princess, i.. i-i would~ being happy to meet.. you are sound as really cool person and... *Blushing* i'm sorry if am i annoying you or so.. i just.. please don't judge me *covering face with hands*

| >>739566 That's fine. So do you want it?
-Princess

| I loved this book.

|

|

| >>740215 yes.. b-but also y-you *blush*
-Kasumi

| >>741494
Getting horny *and* obsessive.
-Ares

| Ok, now I have to see this meet-up, and see what the big deal is.
-Jhan Travolta

| Alice in Wonderland is a masterpiece, all you losers need a copy, trust me. And I'm not just saying that because it's my namesake.
-Alice Arcand

| >>741588
It's a mediocre book at best.
-Jhan Karinski

| >>741498 Definitely n-no! Just.. i mean.. why are you rude to me? ;-;
-Kasumi

| >>741600
Denial, check. Deflection, check. Confusion, check. You sure you're okay, mental health wise?
-Ares

| >>741494 I'm already taken by a girl named Alice.
>>741589 Give it a read again. It's really good.
-Princess

| >>741696 are you trying to say that you found girl from book and taken her? I feel so jealous ;-;
-Kasumi

| >>741696
It really isn't. Its something a 8th grader would read. Maybe try some neo-russian authors? Very in- who am I kidding I look at blueprints all day.

-Jhansan

| >>741747 Russian writers are cool too~

>>741708 no, no.. Or maybe. I haven't thought about this.
-Princess

| The thing about Alice In Wonderland, is by the normal standards of a book, it's not very good.

Just things just sort of happen. Like, Alice goes through a door and ends up in the ocean, then she gets stuck in someone's house, because she turned fucking giant, and then she has a tea party with an insane rabbit and a mad hatter.

Things just happen in Alice in Wonderland. But it's that randomness which makes it so iconic.

The nonsensical writing.
- Makura

| >>742063 and that's why I love it.
-Princess

|

| the sequel ALICE in Burgerland was better tbh.
-Cassette

|

|

| Do you talk about the videogame?
-Jhona

|

| I want Alice to lick me in places.

| I want Alice to hug me and kiss if she wants..

| I wish little hugs and listen some nice words from Princess
-Kasumi

| >>743523
Jeez, chummer, your grammar is breaking down. You sure you're alright?
-Ares

| This thread just won't die, huh?
- Makura

| >>743523 But I'm already taken by Alice.
-Princess

| >>743527 no
-Kasumi

| Alice...

| Kuni~

|

| Baby I'm black

| >>744956
No you can't say that, that's like saying someone's a meatbag.

| What the hell

Total number of posts: 72, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1615624844

This thread is permanently archived