danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
So I had a weird argument

| So I was arguing with one of my friends today over the possibility of us colonizing to other planets. I was like "Dude, it just seems a little too science fiction." Then he gave me a look and said. "We live alongside robots and we have flying cars."

That confused the hell out of me. How was that relevant?
- Makura

| Robots? The hell are those?

Not sure what you're getting at, though. We've already colonized other planets.

-meep

| Robots? You mean lilims? I know some nice lilims around.
-Sierra

Tell me a name.
-Echo

Uh, that one courier dude Impulse's friends with. What's his name? Fox or something?
-Sierra

Besides that?
-Echo

Alright, alright, no one. I don't go out that much, okay?
-Sierra

| Hey, look, colonizing planets and artificial intelligence are one thing- one of these we have, and the other is probably going to be happening in a few years from now.

But what I really want to know is why some of these corps have such a hard on for genetic engineering and cloning technology. It's almost as if they never heard of that uh... sheep? Lisa or something? That back in the 2000's eggheads tried to clone. Mfw like a 10,000 to one failure rate. -HomieG

| Ithought there were alre-
Holy shit i think im high
>IA

| Kinda reminds me of The Third Twilight Zone Reboot.
- Makura

| Wobbly spacetime events going on here. Some people know some more shit than other people do naturally. This is a much bigger topic than what most assume it is. Remember to keep all hands and feet inside the coaster at all times, folks. If you want to do more research on this, you'll be in for the ride of your life.
-Hardly Alive

| Didn't they try to colonize the moon a while back? Heard they came back because it's "haunted" or something. Didn't hear anything else about it, though.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1613156853

This thread is permanently archived