danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The Bizarre Beefeater - A Truly Classy Experience For All

| Just across from the ‘Dang! Pad Thai Stall’ in Downtown, Glitch City, stands one truly elegant establishment : The Bizarre Beefeater. So, what does The Bizarre Beefeater have that makes it stand out from all those other run-of-the-mill bars?

| Well, for one, this bar is tended to by one fairly interesting character; meet Sniffer, or simply ‘The Butler’ as called by the bar’s staffs and many regular patrons. This tastefully-dressed bipedal White Swiss Shepherd is the owner as well as one of many bartenders at The Bizarre Beefeater. He is, without a doubt, the most humble and polite bartender I’ve ever met over the course of my writing career. I am truly charmed from the first moment he greeted me.

| “Yeah, being owned by a dog is cool and all, but what about them booze?” I hear you say.Well, the drinks menu offered at The Bizarre Beefeater is staying quite true to the ‘Bizarre’ part of its name, and not in the bad way. The bar offers all the standard BTC drinks you have come to expect from the BTC chain, which they do a really truly fantastic job at preparing, but they also offer a variety of real alcoholic beverages for those with more refined taste.

| Not only that, they also have many non-alcoholic drinks for those who want to bring their little kids around with them. Needless to say, The Bizarre Bartender comes prepared to satisfy the taste of everyone that is willing to give them a chance to.

| On the food side, while The Bizarre Beefeater is more specialized in drinks and doesn't serve full-course meals, its appetizers and snacks are not one to disappoint either. Like the drinks on offer, the foods are varied and are sure to satisfy everyone, from the minimum wage office workers to shadowrunners to the poshest gentlemen, The Bizarre Beefeater is armed to the teeth with food ready to fill the stomach of all classes.

| With that said, you might be worried that you might get your head bashed in by some buffed mercs while you’re absolutely wasted on the bar’s many great drinks. To that, I say, don’t worry! The bar has many security details which are ready to be called upon by The Butler himself. While he refused to tell me about the origins of these people, only saying that they are provided by a generous benefactor, a talk with one of these good men revealed that they are indeed very professional.

| The decor choice of the establishment is once again somewhat strange, but not without its charm. The vintage wooden looks and the drinks displayed on the extensive alcohol cabinet are very ensnaring. The bar also comes equipped with a stage with many authentic(at least to my eyes) musical instruments, reminiscent of many musical styles of classical music of decades past.

| The stage is ready for anyone who dares to perform in exchange for some nice complimentary drinks on the house. If you’re lucky, you might find The Butler himself performing on stage, both by himself on the piano or to compliment other masterful musicians, as well.

So, come on, and give The Bizarre Beefeater a try. It will surely not disappoint.
-Chester Hickman, Bar and Restuarant Reviewer of GC GDFE

| This bar is exactly what I was looking for...!
-Evening

| I almost feel high reading this
>IA

| >>737744
Wonderful! I am truly delighted to know that you might satisfied by our service.

I do hope that you would visit us quite soon and that our service here at The Bizarre Beefeater would be up to your standard.

Yours faithfully,

Sniffer, the Butler

| >>737799
I do regret to inform you that our establishment have a certain set of rules that prohibits usage of various drugs. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this might cause and that you would give us a chance and visit us.

My duty is to serve,

Sniffer, the Butler

| >>737814
...Can I pet you once I visit?
-Evening

| >>737916
We here at The Bizarre Beefeater pride ourselves for maintaining a high-class and professional stance during our shifts. Unfortunately, the act of petting staff members, me included, would interfere with aforementioned stance. Though if it is specifically requested and is deemed to not interfere with our other activities in a sufficiently significant fashion. I might reconsider the request.

With utmost respect,

Sniffer, the Butler

| >>737929
So a maybe, I'll definitely take that as a maybe! Either way, I'm still gonna come over when I can get the chance!
-Evening

| >>737932
Well, if you do want to visit us, I hope that you would enjoy your stay with us. Any constructive critism and feedback is always useful. As always, we hope our services is of adequate quality.

Truly yours,

Sniffer, the Butler

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1613052042

This thread is permanently archived