Ze BaZAAR! ZHE LIVES!

| Kept you waiting, huh?

Template:

>Name
Description:
Price:
Seller:
Notes:

| >Shipments of canned food and long-lasting food.
Desc: List include, but not limited to: evaporated milk, canned meat stew, canned fruits and veggies, canned fish, canned soup, crackers(mostly the extra-dry hardtack kind), and MREs. Found them in a raid on a gang-controlled warehouse.
Price: Negotiable​
Seller: Red 9
Note: Eat at your own risk.

| Lemme guess, they're full of rat shit you sicko

| >>735837
They tastes fine to me. My girlfriend thinks they're okay as well.
-Red 9

| >>735853
THAT JUST MAKES YOU A RAT SHIT EATER YOU FREAK

| >>735795
Can you give me an estimate of how much you have? A pound of food? Several crates full?

| >>736150
How about... quarter of a warehouse full? You can probably live off of this shit for like a year or two.
-Red 9

| SEE, HE SAID IT! HE ADMITTED! ITS SHIT, RAT SHIT

| >>736154
Someone doesn't understand figurative language. What happened? Rat shit got to your head?
-Red 9

| > For sale: Power Armor, never worn
Description: I lied. It was worn once to see how it worked and it's just not my thing.

Price: 75k Zenny

Seller: EZBreezy

Notes: Look, I built this myself based on the leaked white knight specs, but I don't know what I did wrong. It's pretty durable at least.

No refunds.

| >>746021
If its built on the white knight specs did you remember to remove the network shutdown thing?

| >>746500
The what? It’s not hooked up to any internet systems or anyone so I don’t think a network shutoff applies here
- EZBreezy

| > For Sale: 7 Year Old Hot Sauce Collection
Description: I've been collecting bottles of hot sauce for a long couple of years. Trying to make some sort of Wine Cellar situation with them. I need to afford somethin', and this is all I got.

Price: 99 Zenny

Seller: Makura

Notes: I need to afford somethin', and this is all I got. 38 Bottles of Hot Sauce, all different flavors, types and heat.

| >>747342

Give me the hot sauce. When and where can we do this? I need this.

- EZbreezy

| >>747342
Can I also snag some or is this first come first served?

| I am only selling the whole collection to whomever will buy it.
- Makura

| >>747408
I want the whole collection. The more time you deny me the sauce, the angrier I get
- EZBreezy

| Well like, I don't really know any good locations for making the pass that aren't like food places. Do you got anywhere safe I can give you 'em?
- Makura

| >>747436

Fine. Less travel for me

- EZBreezy

> An encrypted location tag is enclosed, the coordinates pointing to a warehouse in the Motor District of the city

| >NC's Top Secret Bathwater
Desc : NC'S TOP SECRET CUM-INFUSED BATH WATER. TOTALLY REAL! NOT A JOKE OR A SCAM!
Price : 5K ZENNY. PAY UP YOU HORNY G/U/RLS.
Seller : WHO CARES THIS IS TOP TIER BATHWATER WHO NEEDS TO KNOW WHO SELLS IT

| >>749382

>5k zenny

2k zenny and a small child. I need it for the Ritual.

-Nightcaller Tammy

| >>749383
MAKE THAT 3K AND A CHILD. I KNOW YOU TRYNA SCAM ME FOR THE CUM IN THE BATHWATER SO YOU CAN HAVE ANOTHER CHILD.

| >>749384

Deal.

-Nightcaller Tammy

| >A flock of seagulls
D: This is a flock (13) of active seagulls. No effort has been made to test the veracity of the gulls, much less if they've ever seen a sea. None will be.
Price: 300 nuyen per kilo.
Seller: Ornitrooper
Notes: I do not know the meaning of the symbol etched into where their taints should be, nor will I answer questions.

| >STAMPAX Brand Tampons
Description: Don't get caught on a "wet" night, stock up on tampons today! Each box comes with a pack of five. 2 only per household, while supplies last.
Price: 150 nuyen per box, certified credstick ONLY!
Seller: Scarlet_Hands_on.
Notes: This has NOTHING to do with any associated rumors of a citywide tampon ban. This is NOT price gouging. I am a TRUE and HONEST businesswoman!

| 150 for a box... are you serious? Also, you fuck have the audacity to say that this isn't price gouging?
-Sierra

| >>758474
Well if YOU'RE not buying...
I'll take four boxes chummer!

| >>758499

SOLD! That's 700 nuyen!

-Scarlet_Hands

| >>758558
you makin this chummer tip you 100 nuyen extra???

| >>758570

I'll have you know that I'm a law abiding citizen and that my chummer was charged all applicable taxes and restocking fees appropriate for the convenience of my services.

-Scarlet_Hands

| >>758635
@the dude whos buying.......this shits legalese for """"my math skills fucken blow"""

| >>758657

Blow me, hoe.

-Scarlet_Hands

| The price skyrocketted, huh? You're going to be alright?
-Red 9

Yeah, don't worry, I can just use pads.
-Alix

| > A crate of AK-112s

Desc: Okay it's not *really* a crate. It's like, five of them. They're just collecting dust and I need to get rid of them.

Price: 9k zenny a rifle. I modded them all so they're not mil-spec trash.

Seller: EZBreezy

Notes: Please don't try and steal these from me. I don't want to power wash blood off the sidewalk again this month

| >>760338
WE OF THE KRAZY KOOKIE KINGDOM SYNDICATE (KKKS) NOW CALL THIS RAID UPON YOU, TIME TO LOSE YOUR AKS RAZORKID!!!
-DAkilla666_6969_420EX

| >>760375

These edgerunners have heart, i'll give them that.

-Hund

| >>760477

Yeah, and they'll be picking up bits of bone and organs all off the blacktop if they actually fuck around and find out

- EZBreezy

| >>760491
Hey huh, that was like, my hamster typing... Forget you saw that man...
-DAkilla666_6969_420EX

| >Selling Vintage Arcade Machine!
Description:
I was fishing in the cleaner end of the river running through Uptown when I thought I caught a hell of a fish. Unfortunately, it seems to have been a few bloated bodies, recently drowned.

More importantly, there was a nearly pristine arcade cabinet floating nearby. I can barely read the signage, though... Poly something...?

Anyway, price is 560 nuyen or best offer.

Price: 560 nuyen (or best offer!)
Seller: Jim Bob
Notes:

*Does not come with bloated corpses of people ranging from teens to young adults.

| >>761538
I'll give you a thousand nuyen.
-Impulse

| >>761538 >>761542

i'll bUY 4 100 and 1 newyens! -3Catz

>>761542

...got a counter offer?

-Jim Bob

| >>761547
Ah, bloody hell. 5k.
-Impulse

| >>761547 >>761549

$001!!!!! -3Catz

| >>761552

Uh... what?

-Jim Bob

| >>761553

5001 NUYEN!

-3Catz

| ...sigh.

>>761549

Counter offer?

-Jim Bob

| >>761651
Really?

5.5k.
-Impulse

| >>761651
How about I end it right here for you chummer!

I'm willing to trade my WHOLE DYNAMOFORCE sticker and playing card collection for it.

Surely you're understanding how much of a GOOD DEAL i'm giving you right now pal!

| Buying jades

Willing to spend 350

Pls respon soon.

-Fr0g0773n 1

| >>762478

Use the correct formatting or your posting will be ignored. -MARJORIE

| >Buying jades
Description: i need jades to get gf pls help i have monie
Price: 350
Seller: Fr0g0763n 1
Notes: pls

| >>762481

[sigh] Good enough. -MARJORIE

| >>761655

>>761653
... he's got a point. Counter offer?

-Jim Bob

| >>762490
7.5k, final offer, if you want to spend a whole week trying to get a one more nuyen or to get those toys, go right ahead. I don't have the time for this.
-Impulse

| >Small 4 Person Plane
Description: A small single prop plane, good for smuggling, red flag operations, and Covert Insertions
Price: 85k
Seller: John Doe
Notes: Any Cargo found on plane is included.

| How easy is it to trip and fall out of it when getting ready to paradrop ?
-Crimm

| >>768962
Usually depends on how much you pay your contractors.
-John Doe

| >BUYING DECKCON TICKETS
Description: I NEED TICKETS TO THE HOTTEST SCENE THIS TOWN'S SEEN SINCE THE FUCKING DEATH TREE AND THE ALIENS INVADED AND FUCKED REALITY SIDEWAYS
Price: NAME YOUR PRICEEEEEEEEEEE
BUYER: CAPTAIN ENIGMAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Notes: PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

| Зе базар Зе ливс

| >Absurd amount of canned beer.
Desc : It's beer, what else do you want. I found this left in the apartment by tenant I just kicked out because they didn't pay their rent. So I guess I'm selling this to make up for their rent.
Price : 15 Zenny per can
Seller : Drekgril2000

| >Monotec RF chip (7240B)
Desc : Came across a shiny gem in the ol' corpo district, had a few militech scraps and this functional RF chip they use in high-frequency circuits, iykyk, etc.
Price: 44kn or equiv. DAC chip
Sell.: w4de
Notes: Tested works great, smells oddly factory-fresh

| >pet-starfish
Desc: This totally is a starfish. Had it for 4 years now but it eats at my wallet like a loanshark. Goes by the name of "Hector".
Price: free, just come get it.
Seller: Victor
Notes: It's in fishbowl sleeping, you get free fishbowl too!

| ᲅ

| >pichicho market
Desc: we sell from toyotas vans and yutong buses full of beers at a dollar to baskets of chigüires empanadas at 3 dollars, all wholesale and in a "LEGAL" way, visit us in "el tigre" Anzoátegui state in Chinese province of nueva venezuela
Price: prices usually vary but do not exceed 3 trumpcoins (or dollars)
Seller: pichicho jr
Notes: PA DELANTE MI COMANDANTE

| Pfft, who the fuck uses dollar anymore.

| >>57fdaa

that's the magic of pichicho, he sells so cheap that he accepts coins that are worth nothing, even nothing more when you arrive and buy a casabe flavor maltin, pichico himself appears in person to give you 10 quadrillion petrocoins, a bargain ;^)

| Selling amogus plushies, please dont kill my family

| Want to sell: "Old data medium"
Description: Never thought I would ever meet one of this thing in my life. Found it on my new . As I have no way to read it, I just want to sell it. Quite old, I only know it from my "Pre-Old World History" lecture presentation. It takes form of magnetic disk in a square plastic enclosure. Condition is quite pristine btw.
Price: Just take it away, provide you can come to obtain it on my apartment complex
Seller: KingKoma

| >Unsorted Corporate Documentation
Description: Documents both digital and physical from a few corporations previously owned by a single organization that has now gone defunct.
Price: 1000 Zenny for any document related to accounting, management, or research; 100 Zenny otherwise.
Seller: N_Nm
Notes: Some of these documents have duplicates, sort through them yourself at your leisure.

| >Undead Tardigrade
Description: It's a 0.00098 in long Tardigrade which suffers from a zombie virus and can infect other Tardigrades by touch.
Price: You need to take all other 10829 infected Tardigrades off my hand and promise to destroy them before they spread further.
Seller: Why do you want to know, Fed?

| >Old Agent's Spying Device
Description: A "teddy bear" (damn this stuff is from 2 centuries ago) that has small, nigh visible camera embedded into its eye sockets. The camera itself has quite advanced capability such night vision, solar charging, and many more
Price: 250-1000 NetCoin
Seller: KingKoma

| хуй

| this is disgusting you should be ashamed of yourselves

Total number of posts: 74, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1706011522

Refresh