danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Need help looking for a few lads.

| So we have some folks missing. I'm pretty sure they're lost and we don't have any easy way to contract them.

Bloody hell, how do I describe this. They are brothers and almost always seen together. The older is a knight, late-medieval style full-plate armor. The younger has a hooded cloak in this weird green and brown color scheme. They both speak quite strangely, you can't miss them.

If you see them, let me know, we'll send some lads to get them.
-Impulse

| Oh, and their names are Anbor Belegil and Arnir Belegil and last I spoke with them they said, actually what did they say again?
-Impulse

"Off to hunt some heretics or something."
-Echo

Oh, right, so I reckon they're probably somewhere in Downtown or Flooded. Please be careful not to offend them or they might bash your head in. Just tell us as soon as possible, I'm a little worried that they might cause a tad bit of trouble
-Impulse

| If I see someone in plate armor or robes I'll let you know. I'm looking over the edge of the roof now and I can't see anyone like that, and believe me, I'd notice them.
- SciFox

| I think I saw someone outside of my apartment this morning, but I just thought they were going to a con or some shit. My coffee was more frankly more important at the time.

| >>734031
May I ask where you saw them?

>>733661
Your help is appreciated.
-Impulse

| I'd say... but I wasn't super sure of whom it was to be honest. But I think it was on Quincy Street, next to the Bonsai Bodega. Again, it was early in the morning.

| >>734141
Thank you, I'll be sending men over.
-Impulse

| Test

| Testing

| Tester

| Tested

|

| We've got them back, they were off hunting rats. Anyways, all of you bastards help are appreciated.
-Impulse

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1612162564

This thread is permanently archived