danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Searching for a Lilim

| That sounds weird when I put it like that... I'm looking for this Lilim I ran into at this pet store? She seemed to be volunteering there. She was really nice too~! She's the reason I got a cat instead of a dog actually. The only lead I have to go on is her name which was "Rebecca", and her hair was a red.

I kind of wanted to ask her on a date, see if I can accomplish anything.

- Makura

| I mean I'm rooting for you getting a date but stalking someone on the internet probably isn't the best way to start a long-term relationship. What if she finds out about it? What if she sees this post?
- SciFox

| I suppose, but I haven't run into her since! I'm hoping to at least run into her again. If she's on here, that would be a plus.

- Makura

| You like redheads, eh? Kinky.
-Red 9

Said the guy named Red.
-Alix

Yeah, but I don't have red hair.
-Red 9

| I ran into her this week at the bar I frequent! I asked her out, and she said "yes!".

She told me to call her Dorothy. Apparently it's some version of her middle name. She wouldn't tell me what she did, but she seemed proud of it. I thought she just worked at the pet shop.

| - Makura

| >>733050
oh jeez omae bet if you told her your 'net handles """"pillow""" shed be ALLLLLLLL over ya wwwwwwwwwwww

-DEADEYE

| >>733642
Hey, don't make fun of him.

..What if that's his name?

| >>733644
pally who tF on this godforsaken dumpsterfire board OTHER than geekboy signs posts w/ their name??????

also thats DEF not his name idk a SINGLE """"makura""" where im from sides the one i put my head on at night n whatever the chummer next door said was his gf wwwwww

-DEADEYE

| >>733646
That's a good point.

Should I file it as a rare girl's name or assume OP's an inanimate object?

| Maybe it's more polite to be plural. Pillow. ..Pillows. Makuras...

| >>733649
we have fucken DOGS makin posts on here a possessed daki aint too hard to wrap my mind around @ this point wwwwwww

>>733650
wait you think theyre a GROUP of em?????????a cushion hivemind?????

-DEADEYE

| >>733651
If that makes it so I don't see the ghastly image of an anime character wriggling on the ground like a worm..

Then, sure I do.

| No, my last name is actually just Makura.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1611549486

This thread is permanently archived