danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Got some leaks.

| A number of text files have been leaked by an anonymous source.
>Special Purpose Fireteam Established
Due to reduced activity of two of the cults in Downtown district, freeing up more personnel to be assigned to other tasks, as well as an increased rat infestation rates present within the city.

| We have deemed it feasible and perhaps necessary to establish a Special Purpose Fireteam(SPF) in order to investigate and, if possible, exterminate the source of the recent rat infestations.
-Noel Pearce and Adrian Schmidt, founders and commanders of the Syndicate of Everlasting Twilight.

| >[Fireteam Information]
[General Information] : Special Purpose Fireteam Alpha, callsign 'Tunnel Dweller', is to be comprised of T-3 SET Operatives (This is due to the low level of estimated threat) and one T-2 SET Operative for guidance and performance assessment of T-3 Operatives. Its primary objective is to investigate the source of increased rat infestation, and eliminate it when possible.

| [Special Directive] : Due to the high likelihood that the fireteam would be operating in environments and conditions with higher than average humidity, the operatives are to be equipped with a more water-resistant variant of the standard FROG equipment.

| [Special Directive (Cont.)] : Operatives are also to be equipped with lightweight stab-resistant vest and tactical bump helmets instead of heavier ballistic variants, this is to reduce weight during exploration. This is deemed feasible due to the low likelihood of encounters involving firearms during exploration.

| [Special Directive (Cont.)] : Likewise, the issued firearms are to be replaced with lighter alternatives as well as incendiary munitions and weaponry to provide a more effective means of dispatching the large number of rats expected during operations. In addition to this, they are to be equipped with helmet-mounted flashlights and cameras for recording the exploration.
[Member(s)] : T-2 'Killgore'(Team-Leader), T-3 'Archer', T-3 'Pestilence'.
[Personnel Log] : >[Data Corrupted]

| If it gets rid of the rats I'm all for it. I'm sick of being stuck on this roof.
- SciFox

Well, you better stay used to it, at least until these fireteams get to our building. In the meantime I'm going to head back down the fire escape and see if I can find us any entertainment.
- BrittanYs

| Fuck, how did this get out.
-Golem

I wonder if it's an insider or it's that bloody outdated cybersecurity system you refused to update.
-Sabre

Both, I'm gonna say both.
-Ares

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1611549085

This thread is permanently archived