danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Too many fucking rats

| Real talk here, anyone knows a GOOD pest control company? Like, the less-than-100%-guaranteed-scam? I've got a rat infestation in the basement (I'm running a flower shop), and those bloody vermin just don't die. I've tried FIVE, FIVE DIFFERENT PEST-CONTROL COMPANIES, and none of their "patented" and "guaranteed effect" shit did jack. And they're refusing to even give me my money back! I can't do business like this, they keep eating all the seeds.

| Burning down my apartment seems to work. I'm homeless now.

| OH GOD OH GOD HELP HELP LARGE QUANTITY OF RODENTS ALL OVER APARTMENT BUILDING LANDLORD ONLY HAS SO MANY SHELLS FOR HIS SHOTGUN SOMEONE PLEASE HAVE MERCY
- SciFox

Why don't you use that fancy pistol of yours to stem the tide? Or is it just a museum piece, like everything else in that apartment of yours? Anyway I'm on my way home, I'm sure you're exageratting like usual and it's not that bad.
- BrittanYs

| Update: Just got back to the apartment building and I can confirm it is indeed that bad.
- BrittanYs

WHY ME WHY IS THIS HAPPENING I COME HOME FROM THE BAR AND THERE IS JUST A DELUGE OF RATS EVERYWHERE RODENTS OF UNUSUAL SIZE HAVE NOTHING ON THE SHEER NUMBER OF THESE THINGS I NEED SOMETHING ABOVE CAPITAL LETTERS TO EXPRESS MY CURRENT SUFFERING
- SciFox

| Will you cut it out? Looking at the net you're hardly the only one dealing with this issue. And if you're going to yell do it out loud, quit torturing your keyboard and your fingers.
- BrittanYs

| Update for anyone reading this, we've retreated to the rooftop. Your friend SciFox is currently in an even more useless state than when he made those posts but physically we're alright. I keep hearing blasts from below so I think our landlord might be holding out in his office. Gonna try to make it down the fire escape after I get some rest to fetch him and some supplies, wish me luck.
- BrittanYs

| Anybody got large quantities of bleach/acid to drown them out with?

Just an idea, they might die with acid... Or at least it could disable their legs.

- Breezeblock

| >>6a7b3e Hey better yet, why not just try a ring of fire to keep them out?

If your apartment complex survives the fire that's a definite way to keep the bastards out.

- MonkeyWrench

| Yeah, things are really bad here in Neon. I got some groceries (apparently 'rat invasion' isn't a valid reason for these poor people to leave work) and our landlord's fine, if bitten. No idea what's going on deeper in the apartment, though. Rodent noises are reverberating through the whole place. But uh, looking at the latest threads here, Miro may have snapped? I mean, he usually isn't very... assertive. At all. I better get back up there.
- BrittanYs

| Stop being so gay first warning

| PENE

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1610840199

This thread is permanently archived