danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Things to do around the city

| So I’m more of an indoor person, but lately I’m feeling like I need a change in scenery. Something other than the walls of my apartment.
So I want to ask: does anyone here know any good spots to just kill time around the city? Doesn’t matter what, long as it’s relatively safe.

-Galleon

| >Safe
>Glitch City
I have bad news for you.

Itumaak

| There's an arcade in Northoak if you've got creds to waste. Mostly just shitty VR shooters, but there's a few retro gems there too.

- MonkeyWrench

| If you need eats Seymon's Sushi does a killer dragon roll.

-Breezeblock

| You could always try killing a man, that seems to happen plenty around the city.
- Swill

| >>727541 I agree, kill a man. Not exactly hard to do with the GCPD in charge of finding you.

| >>727551

> Relatively safe
> Kill a man

C'mon guys...

| >>727569 Guess this is just the murder thread now then. Hooray for murder!

- MonkeyWrench

| >whyisthistownlikethis.mpx
>attached is a quick video taken from a coffee shop window, gunshots ring in the distance echoing past the streets and alleyways leading to the coffee shop. Visible from past the logo stenciled window is 2 blonde woman fighting each other whith high heels as a rouge third one drunkenly vomits all over the other two

I was just trying to get my morning coffee...
I...i suppose people watching could be "fun" depending
>IA

| Welp, seeing as this turned into “go kill a man for fun” I don't think I'll be going out.

Maybe my guts were right. If I wanna survive I should just stay in bed for now.

-Galleon

| I mean, you can always just go to a bar and meet some folks. Some of them have good security.
-Impulse

Watch, now he's gonna say it's the Hazy Moonlight because they have some of our guys there as security.
-Echo

Took the words out of my mouth, good chap, he is. The Hazy Moonlighter is very secure as they have our folks there as security (and they have a .50 cal auto-turret installed) to stop troublemakers.
-Impulse

Called it.
-Echo

| >>727685 I don’t really know my surroundings yet, frankly. I only moved here a month or so ago, y’see? Part of the reason I stay in so much.

I’ve heard of the bar before thought just never knew where it was. By “your guys” do you mean the folks in that Everlasting Twilight gang I hear about on here and at work?

-Galleon

| >>727700
The Moonlighter's in a corner between Glitz, Neon, and Uptown. It's run by a couple of my good friends.

Also no, we're not part of that Syndicate, although I understand the confusion. We are our own group, but we do a lot of the same thing as those people.

I run a weapon store and a range. My group tried our best to combat other local gangs and, like the syndicate, the growing cult in Downtown.
-Impulse

| Should i perhaps get you a discount or something? See if maybe darling can go for a happy hour?
>IA

| >>727795
...and that's the co-owner of the Hazy Moonlighter, Cassius, or as I like to call him, the crazy French bastard with a fox mask and a weird bloody headset.
-Impulse

He does make some good drinks though.
-Echo

| Easy on the name dropping sheesh
Unlike you im not brave enough to use my name as my tag
>IA

| >>727811
Pretty sure everybody knows your name if they visited your place. Also, jokes on you, Impulse's not my real name.
-Impulse

Wait, it isn't?
-Echo

| >>727771 Well, thanks for the recommendation and thanks for clearing everything up, even if I remain a little confused...

I’ll definitely look into stopping by some time. Drinks tend to taste better or worse depending on the environment you’re in. I’ll see when I can muster up the want to go out again.

-Galleon

| >>728086
yeah whatever just quiet down anyway.
Your name aint impulse so i bet you wouldn't appreciate me calling you by your real name here just openly..

>>728342
we try to be as comfy as possible!
>IA

| >>728944
Look on the bright side, at least I didn't say your last name, eh?
-Impulse

| I mean the BTC apartment complex here in Neon is pretty safe because of my landlord's proficiency with a shotgun but in terms of places that actually have things to do, I'm admittedly at a loss.
- SciFox

Trouble usually gets contained pretty quickly at the bars around here I've been too, but then again said trouble happens pretty frequently.
- BrittanYs

| This city's been dead for years, now.

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1610161584

This thread is permanently archived