danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Intercepted WK comms!

| Hey hey! A buddy of mine tapped WK's comms a while back when the drek show with the 24 hour war made them vulnerable. The channels have mostly been silent since the WK were effectively shut down but he just intercepted something the other day. He tried to decode it as best he could but all he could get was... "DRK Activation Protocol"

Here's the rest of it!

>Ulxqzxj Usyzclfx rw Bhjoumo Nesjydv Rmwzfdksre Zufdrtyo...
>Rmwzfdksqx NUB Xhkgriu...
>GIU Qvdzfbn, fxozxh...
>Joovmwzxj Rqhedv... Yodmsop Kxxwhedhu Sqkoumoqksre Eqzd, Gzfljsre 1... Sqheljswfbv, Lxlkc 1, 3, 4, 11...
>Dtdlmkwzxj Rqhedv... YKLL-1... SQH-1... SQH-3... SQH-4... SQH-11...
>Eqcyfbsqx Kudyuzov...
>Rmwzfdksqx NUB Dhtr...
>Zrfh 1, rmwzfdkog...

Hope someone can make sense of this!

-Nanashi

| Finally got it.

>Running Division of Reserve Knights Activation Protocol...
>Activating DRK Network...
>DRK Network, online...
>Selecting Agents... Heavily Augmented Intervention Unit, Division 1... Inquisitors, Units 1, 3, 4, 11...
>Activating Agents... HAIU-1... INQ-1... INQ-3... INQ-4... INQ-11...
>Unlocking Armories...
>Activating DRK Tech...
>Wave 1, activated...

Dunno what the frag the "Division of Reserve Knights" is but... They're activated now.
-io

| Reserve... knights?
They don't mean the White Knights do they, chummer?

Cause if they do...

...oh boi... everyone's gonna have a field day.

-BlasterJaxx

| Drek, I hope not. If the white Knights are coming back, that can't be any good
-io

| It's the Inquisitors you should be worried about... They don't have an ounce of good in their blood.
- V

| >>719895
Oh is this insider knowledge?
-io

| Oh? I might have a job again soon?
-RaIn

| Reserve knights?
Why does that ring a bell??
Or maybe it doesn't?
Mmmmmmm.... I give up! No clue!
-Ibaraki

| Thought White Knights are already gone or some shit. What's this about Reserves and Inquisitors.

| Yeah, the White Knights are gone last time I checked, although some of their Bureaucratic division should still be taking care of the downfall due to the ammounts of processing works... so then the question is: What the fuck is that.

| Oh what if they never actually went away and instead, went dark until their corporate overlords activated them again ww?

(╯✧▽✧)╯

-nanashi

| >>720369
Man, you guys take everything way too literally (´・ω・`)

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1606891338

This thread is permanently archived