danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Vintage-kun presents: ANDROMEDA, S9E8: "The Price"

| >Hoping against hope that you hadn't been baited into clicking into some "one weird trick" spam to reduce geekboy-centric belly fat, you open the thread to reveal just as it had said on the tin- an old episode of ANDROMEDA!

BZZZZZZT!

ZAP!

D'OH!

>The sounds of battle light up the screen as it opens into the midst of a space battle in space on a moon orbiting the Gallantknight system! And there- our TITULAR HEROINE, that dashing dauntless dainty of the dawn, ANDROMEDA, engaged in LETHAL BATTLE with her arch nemesis of the week, BARBRAINIAN!

"ZZZZT! DOEZ NOT COMPUTE! YOU CANNOT HAVE A 0.2903209203092022134676% chance in this mortal realm of defeating me, ANDROMEDA! >The, uh, BARBRAINIAN as performed by what appears to be a lilim, says, in a very stereotypical and exaggerated robo voice. The lilim seems to struggle against itself as it auto corrects its movements to be more "robotic"... it moves its arms in two dimensions, swinging two glowing, suspiciously shaped "power rods" as it tries (read: it does not try) to hit (read: to avoid) ANDROMEDA!

"UGH! >ANDROMEDA grunts... heroically!

"You should not tell me the ODDS, BARBARA!" >A voice calls off stage, "BARBRAINIAN!"

"I have a way of... UGH... beating off... the odds!" >ANDROMEDA says, poking the lilim- er, excuse me, arch nemesis, in a suspiciously placed button where a regular human would typically have a navel!

"ZZZZZT! Your PUN-FOO is of no consequence in this space, ANDROMEDA! Behold, my TECHNIQUE which is ultimate, and designed with the purpose of destroying even YOU!" >So saying, BARBRAINIAN steps back, seemingly unfazed even though having her "button" poked seems to have... huh... disconnected the bottom half of her obnoxious outfit, revealing... her inner gears and wiring. What did you expect? They're a lilim![/c]

"CONSUME THIS METAPHORICALLY!" >The BARBRAINIAN says, even as their light flashes from the sub orbital space battle above them,

"MARVELOUS PHANTASM!"

"GASP!" >ANDROMEDA... GASPS! As an intense, rapidly flashing RGB filter flips through the scene,
"NOT THE MARVAZONE!?"

>As ANDROMEDA gasps what may be her last, the filter increases in intensity, even as the voice over narration announces the end of the episode. It's going so fast that anyone who doesn't pass a DC of 15 to their CON immediately suffers an epileptic shock from the obscene coloration.

"WILL ANDROMEDA ESCAPE THE MEATY CLUTCHES OF THE BARBRAINIAN'S MARVAZONE? WILL THE FORCES OF LIGHT SUCCEED OVER THE DARK EMPIRE? THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE WILL BE POSED... AND NOT ANSWERED, NEXT TIME on..."

ANDROMEDA!

| Bring andromeda back! -CN

| And I thought the TV back home sucked.
-SK

| >>717137
I thought you were supposed to be a DYNAMOFORCE fan.
-Ares

| >>717440
When have I EVER supported that horrible series. -CN

| >>717809
Wait you aren't? Then how the hell is that show staying afloat. I thought somebody influential must have condone it or it would die considering how bad it was.
-Ares

| >>717824
Trust me theyve done all of it without my permission this whole time... I would love to get that cash profit... -CN

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1606094524

This thread is permanently archived