danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(AD) From the studio that brought you the highest grossing movie of all time...

| ...comes the trideo sensation that is poised to sweep the nation...

Focus groups left and right and center have been asking for it,

QUIDTRID PRESENTS...

DYNAMO....

KIDS!

>Inset- the trideo advertisement suddenly explodes in a candy coated storm of color- you can feel your blood sugar spiking as if you were being intravenously force-fed saccharine for character desi-

>Desig-

>Oh my god.

SHOTABOY: "YEAH! DYNOJUSTICE RULES!

From the visionary creators of the BLACKTOP early morning weekend children's programme, comes an AMBITIOUS addition to the DYNAMOFORCE you all know and love!

Taking place in the MYSTERIOUS past, COMES A BRAVE TELLING OF THE PREQUEL OF THE SECRET HISTORY OF GLITCH CITY'S GREATEST HEROES!

PLUTO 10: "Do these floaters make me look fat?"

For the first time EVER, experience the DYNAMOFRIENDS as they join forces to undermine the masterminds of the

EVIL

YUKARI QUEEN and her bastion of wayward youth as they struggle to ruin the Dynamofriends day!

ACETAMINOPHEN: "HAHAHA, open wide, DYNAMORUNTS, you're about to experience the HEADACHES!"

Girl Engine: "No! Not my one weakness! Sugar rush!"

ROBBY: "Aww don't worry baby, I'll PUT YOU TO SLEEP with my CHERRY FLAVORED SYRUP!"

>Offscreen, a frantic voice can be heard-

>"WRONG SOUND BITE, WRONG SOUND BITE!"

A special opening two hour long DOUBLE FEATURE-FEATURETTE will be showing in all major theaters during the Thanksgiving Weekend... Weekend.

Reserve your tickets NOW, and get a free code for a 6*STAR SSSSRR in the DYNAMOFORCE Mobile game, "DYNAMOFORCE: GO!"

*No cash value.

| How do they keep doing this!?? BEING THIS FUCKING HILARIOUS HAS TO BE A FUCKING CRIME, I'M DYING HERE QUIDTRID! AHAHAHAHA!
-Alice Arcand

| You know, I used to think movies back home were bad.
-SK

| Yes please continue to run this IP to the ground. -CN

| Okay, this fan-fic is kinda getting out of hand.
-Red 9

| This isn't bad... -r386

| >>717138

Don't get your hopes up geekboy. Streets say that the execs are already planning to kill the show after Mega Christmas, so "enjoy" it while it lasts. :P

-DARKSMOKEPUNCHER

| But hey, free 6 star girl- looks like a lolified... Venus 8...

-DARKSMOKEPUNCHER

| It's always the lolis, always the GODSDAMNED LOLIS
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ARA ARA ACE PILOT SSR UH? FUCK YOU, ILL KILL MYSELF AND THE EXECS WHO MADE THIS FRAGGING GAME1!! GIVE ME BACK MY 5K!!!!

| >>717190
Why...
>>717277
How much more ara ara do you need her to be? -CN

| >>717304
I WANT MASSIVE TITS, FUCKING HUGE
AAAAAAA FUCK FUCK FUCK DREKSHIT FUCCUFUFUFFU

| >>717306
Well I can admire your love for thicc but that may come up in some point??? -CN

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1606089785

This thread is permanently archived