danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(Bar) The Lock & Barrel Tavern (#2)

| >This venerable bar, fashioned like something out of a late twentieth century Irish pub, has reopened its doors- but not only has it clearly seen some disuse, but the bartender still seems to be missing. Not that the patrons mind at the moment...

| >>711756
"Well, now that's just ironic, isn't it?"

>Iskra replies after listening to Dusty's story.

| >>712013
“It was pretty weird. He and his brother were pretty weird. Definitely cemented him as someone absolutely insane. We didn’t catch the bounty that time, or I don’t remember us getting them.

> Dusty sighs? As if reminiscing has tired her out. She flexes her hands a bit and looks at Iskra before looking at the bar. What the hell was taking so long?

|

|

|

| >>712165
"You know, I kind of missed having a more permanent work partner."

>Iskra mutters.

|

| >>712915

"Oh? I know what you mean, I think. My last partner got out of the game and he keeps telling me that I need to do the same. I'm a little bad with listening, I guess"

> She flashes a grin, as if trying to show off that she's doing what she wants to do, ultimately

"Who did you used to work with? You hold yourself like the old man, someone that knows a little something about military life"

| >>713788
"Well, I've never been in the military before. I just like to be careful, I guess."

>Iskra replies, she evade her eyes as she continues.

"Well, about my partner. He was my... mentor, I think that's what you would call him. I do something stupid and he... passed."

>The reply was followed by a second of awkward silence. Iskra breaks it by clearing her throat.

"Well, I'm over it now. But that also made me afraid of... attachments."

| >>714099

"Maybe it's not necessarily the same, But I totally get it. Sometimes it's better to just stick you yer guns alone. Not that everyone has to understand it or whatever."

> Dusty settles down a bit, pulling out beaten pack of cigarettes and pulling one out, only to spin it around in her fingers

"But... I guess friends are nice. I don't know. Still on the fence there with everything going on in the Motor"

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1605415646

This thread is permanently archived